Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

Here are a few things that make me cringe in FSOT:

1) No pictures...why?! Also, pictures of the outside of the diapers but not the insides.

2) When someone calls out another mama for her prices in her thread...why can't they just send a PM or report it to DS if it's way out of orbit?

3) When a buyer asks "Would you take X amount?" within my thread. Offers are appreciated, but only in PM.

What are some of YOUR pet peeves either as a seller or as a buyer in FSOT?

Advertisement

Last edited by MadeofStarStuff; 03-08-2012 at 10:33 PM.
MadeofStarStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
OneDayAtATime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
When people don't change the name of the thread when something sells. For example the title will be: Bumgenius, fuzzibunz, and more and when you click the thread all the bumgenius are sold
Old 03-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
TigersBabygirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: FSOT Pet Peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Noah&Isaac View Post
When people don't change the name of the thread when something sells. For example the title will be: Bumgenius, fuzzibunz, and more and when you click the thread all the bumgenius are sold
THIS! There is nothing more annoying than that!
TigersBabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

People who don't respond to PM's. I always PM, but sometimes have to send 2-3 PM's, never hear anything, then see something marked as sold 3 days later.

Saying you are ISO something, then not responding to PM's. Or responding in the thread you have something someone is ISO, then not responding to PM's.

Asking for additional pictures, then disappearing. At least tell me your not interested.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #5
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Noah&Isaac View Post
I didn't think you could change the title unless you have enough posts or some other criteria. I remember trying to long ago and couldn't.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #6
04liquidS
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspopo View Post
I didn't think you could change the title unless you have enough posts or some other criteria. I remember trying to long ago and couldn't.
If you click edit on your post, then click advanced, you can edit your title

My pet peeves- sizes not being listed in the title. I also appreciate it when mamas list if they have boy/girl/neutral colors available. Saves a lot of time when I'm browsing. Detailed descriptions are nice too.
Delayed/selective vaxing, APing, BWing, ERFing, CDing & non circing SAHM to Owen Rylan born 7/13/11 & #2!

Fur mom to Lucy, Gunner, Pookie and Briscoe.
04liquidS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #7
majomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

When they don't mark it as sold, do not reply to pm's then a week later update the thread that it sold 3 wks ago
majomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:42 AM   #8
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04liquidS
My pet peeves- sizes not being listed in the title. I also appreciate it when mamas list if they have boy/girl/neutral colors available. Saves a lot of time when I'm browsing. Detailed descriptions are nice too.
I hate when sizes are not listed at all! I've had to ask a few times "what size"?
I know we are all super busy & can be forgetful, but the more details, the quicker the sale.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:47 AM   #9
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Noah&Isaac
This is hard sometimes if you use your phone to list. Mine doesnt allow for advanced editing options. I also dont have access to a pc all the time.
ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:01 AM   #10
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

When people pm with interest and then drop off the face of the earth. At least PM me back and say "nevermind" so I can move on to the next interested party. I saw someone who posted that they would be moving on to the next person if no response in 24hrs. I like that idea.