Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
amfl85
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
need help

My almost 2.5 yr old son is getting ready to be potty trained soon. He is doing good, but I do not want to push him right now because I about ready to have baby #2....

anyways every single night he wakes up soaking wet, I change his sheets and mattress pad every morning (this is a lot of laundry!). I have tried all kinds of diapers (we are 'sposies) but I was wondering if there is something cloth or in between that might help us, or if other moms had experienced and had tips.

I am out of ideas. So far the advice I have gotten is to limit his fluids after a certain time, but this just won't work for us. Also he is in a crib, not a daybed or toddler bed, so he cannot get out to go pee or anything yet.

Advertisement

amfl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
socalledauthor
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: need help

My son has always been a heavy nighttime wetter. We were using the disposable Overnights diapers (we JUST started into the land of cloth). Recently, he started peeing through those! Since we had a pack of Flip disposable inserts in the house, we tried those and it worked. I fold it extra in the front, and it's a tight fit, but he wakes up with dry sheets in the morning now. And very, very well used diapers!

When I get brave, I might try using a stay dri insert in the disposable (haven't convinced the husband to try cloth overnight, yet.) but my son poops a lot when he wakes up and I'm not ready to deal with the cloth clean up yet.
socalledauthor is offline   Reply With Quote