Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
walley5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talk to me about Sbish diapers...

Are they worth the cost? What makes them good? Are they trim? Absorbant? They don't *look* particularly cute on their site but I've never seen one IRL. It just amazes me they are always sold out! I've been looking at them pre-owned but I can't tell the difference between the different kinds, they all look the same to me, but some are called multi, some are called snapless (got that part!), some are kirsch (sp?), etc. Anyone want to clue me in here? :-)

Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
lifesaturtle
Registered Users
seller

Everyone raves about them being the best fitteds. I bought them new and they were the softest squishiest things I've ever felt. Once washed they weren't like that again even using ecover(cd safe fabric softener) they aren't trim, my son couldn't really walk in what I had him him and he pees right through them even with a couple extra things I add to what already comes with the diaper. Plus they get super stiff when wet. I wasnt impressed at all for my son but lots of mamas love them.
lifesaturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
mrspnut82
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Talk to me about Sbish diapers...

There are 3 kind of Sloomb (sbish) diapers. There's bamboo terry preflats that are sized. There's bamboo fleece fitteds they call "magic diapers" that have snaps and are sized. Then there's bamboo terry snapless fitteds, the "mutli fitteds" that are one size.
I love the snapless ones best. My son soaks at night and this is the only diaper I can put on him that is not completely soaked in the morning. They're soft and floppy and squishy and stretchy, I love them.
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #4
reybar-2009
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My night time diapers are sbish snapless and I love them. By the time my son wakes up aroung 10-11 hours the back of the diaper still dry.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
Chibirsd
Registered Users
seller

Kirsche is just a color. The multi and the snapless are the same diaper. The sized obf fitted is not trim at all but great for nighttime. It is the only diaper that works for us overnight.

Lindsey - RN wishing to be a SAHM. mom to the cutest DS born 10/3/11.
Chibirsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #6
walley5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Why are the multi and the snapless the same diaper??? Did it used to be called one and they changed the name, or do they make both? Is the multi/snapless nightworthy?
Old 03-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
Chibirsd
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by walley5
Why are the multi and the snapless the same diaper??? Did it used to be called one and they changed the name, or do they make both? Is the multi/snapless nightworthy?
It's a multi because it's multiple size aka it's onesize... You fold down the rise to what fits. Its also closure less so you have to use a pin or a snappi .. Hence the snapless. I don't know if they used to have different Names or not. For some they are night worthy for me they are not.

Lindsey - RN wishing to be a SAHM. mom to the cutest DS born 10/3/11.
Chibirsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
mrspnut82
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reybar-2009 View Post
My night time diapers are sbish snapless and I love them. By the time my son wakes up aroung 10-11 hours the back of the diaper still dry.
yes exactly, the back isn't wet and every other diaper he sttn with is completely soaked, front to back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walley5 View Post
It's called the Snapless-Multi http://sloomb.myshopify.com/collections/cloth-diapers and yes that's what I use at night. The snapless is obviously cause there's no snaps and the multi is most likely cause it fits small-large. You fold down the rise or a small baby and the wings are long and stretchy.
mrspnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #9
mrjsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

As well the snapless multi has a soft terry outer/inner, I think its a bamboo terry, whereas the sized ones with snaps are a bamboo fleece outer/inner
mrjsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #10
walley5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Got it, thanks! I have 2 on the way (used) and am looking forward to trying them, just wasn't positive what I was getting or if I got the right thing! :-)