Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
Trey&Shae
Registered Users

Re: ongoing yeast infection

i would find a different one if i could. unfortunately, my husband is in the army so i'm at the mercy of tricare. they sent me to my primary care dr. i tried to go back to the midwife who first diagnosed it as yeast, but they wouldn't see me at the ob clinic. grrrrr. i very much dislike government health care sometimes. i'm glad for the health care, but don't like how it all works.
i'm hoping all the stuff i ordered gets here quickly so i can just start treating it on my own. if it gets terrible again, i'll find a way to get back to that midwife . . . even if it means sitting outside the ob clinic all day waiting for her to walk by!!

Advertisement

Trey&Shae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #12
Trey&Shae
Registered Users

thank you all for your advice! we both started probiotics and i started using the GSE and we both cleared up right away!!
Trey&Shae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #13
Tissen
Registered Users
seller

I'm late to this thread, but if you have any future flareups google Jack Newman's candida protocol. It saved us. Duct pain is the very worst! Remember, if one of you has yeast, you both need to be treated or risk passing it around back and forth. Hope you are feeling well!
Tissen is offline   Reply With Quote