Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #11
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Weekly chat March 12th

YAH! Our youth pastor at church just saw my post on FB and called to see if he and one of the youth kids could come out and move boxes.... yay!

Advertisement

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #12
MrsD
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthathecakelady View Post
YAH! Our youth pastor at church just saw my post on FB and called to see if he and one of the youth kids could come out and move boxes.... yay!

That's awesome!
SAHM to Xander (8/1/12) & expecting #2 in February!
MrsD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #13
bruenderbaby
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am a little bit jealous of those who are getting those nesting urges! I am 16 weeks today and still feeling as nauseated as ever . . . but that is the way my pregnancies seem to work. It is hard to be motivated to do anything extra when feeling icky all day. I am hoping I start feeling better soon, though looking back at my last prego journal, it wasn't until almost 30 weeks that I felt completely better. Ah well, it's short-lived and VERY worth it.
bruenderbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have never ever had the crazy nesting urges! I wish I did get them. I also have never gone into labor without medical assistance. Wonder if chemically those two (nesting and onset of contractions/labor) are tied together??? hmmmmmm

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #15
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
Wow it's already Monday again???? I don't know about you ladies but time sure seems to be flying by fast! Quite a few ladies (hopefully myself included) will be finding out the gender of their babies this week!!! Ooh I wonder if team pink will get a few more members or if team blue will dominate??? August sure does seem to be the month of the boy!! ( no one tell my mil. I've been having nightmares over her reaction if this little blessing is a boy...)

How is everyone feeling today??? I actually got some great sleep last night on top of my nap. The weather here is finally beautiful so DS and I can spend the day outside.

So about 15 min ago I was walking through the house to get a jacket. I slipped on our hardwood floors (I never thought I would be able to say that my floors are too clean but....) my wrist hurst and I fell on the side of my belly. I'm a bit crampy but I feel the baby moving so I'm sure everything is alright. I'm such a clutz.

Ooohhh last night I felt the baby bumping my hand!! Eeekk I can't wait for DH to feel it! He falls asleep every night holding my belly and kisses the baby before he leave for work in the morning. Already such a loving daddy!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!! What do you have planned?
That's so great you can feel your little one! I'm only 14 weeks, so have about a month to go before I expect to feel anything. But I can't wait. For me, that's one of the most special parts of being pregnant. I love that your DH falls asleep that way. My DH is a bit freaked out by the moving. With DD he'd quietly move his arm/hand out of the way when she got frisky. But man, once she was born she had him wrapped all the way 'round that tiny finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogamama View Post
Good morning, Ladies!!

My one year old is officially weaned. It's always bittersweet for me to be done nursing.

2 more days until we *hopefully* know if this baby is a boy or girl. My daughter is still set that it's a girl, so I really hope for her sake, it is. Either way, I hope baby is growing healthy and strong!

Anyone else have their a/s this week?
It's a huge emotional and lifestyle shift. Congrats to making it to a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruenderbaby View Post
I am a little bit jealous of those who are getting those nesting urges! I am 16 weeks today and still feeling as nauseated as ever . . . but that is the way my pregnancies seem to work. It is hard to be motivated to do anything extra when feeling icky all day. I am hoping I start feeling better soon, though looking back at my last prego journal, it wasn't until almost 30 weeks that I felt completely better. Ah well, it's short-lived and VERY worth it.
I'm not as nauseous as I was, but if I don't get some energy soon, I might go crazy.
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #16
jc12551
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am tired, run-down, hungry but not hungry. We didn't have school last week and it doesn't look like we will have school this week. Not having a schedule messes me up!

I have an appointment this Friday and I have no body to watch the toddler. This should be fun.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
bruenderbaby
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
I have never ever had the crazy nesting urges! I wish I did get them. I also have never gone into labor without medical assistance. Wonder if chemically those two (nesting and onset of contractions/labor) are tied together??? hmmmmmm
I don't know, they could be . . . interesting theory. How long did you try to go with your first couple before being induced? One of my theories is if your body isn't allowed to do it on it's own the first time (or two) it won't know how after that. But then I am one of those who believes that interventions and drugs (even being checked before being in labor) can have adverse affects on labor and delivery. Oh, AND I have been lucky enough to go into labor before my 'due' date, so I don't have the perspective of someone who had to wait.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #18
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Hmmmm.....good thought! It sure would make sense!

I've always liked a clean house, but for some reason it just has gotten out of hand. It was clean from appearance, but closets and drawers were crammed full of stuff. We're getting rid of things we don't use/need right now. I'm not a hoarder, but from time to time I'll think "but what if I need that in the future?!" and then just keep whatever that item is. Now I'm like "ok, we don't use it now, haven't for several months, I don't see myself using this in the future, it has got to go".

It's really liberating and freeing to get rid of so much! My house has been much easier to keep clean as well! I'm loving it! Now if I can just get dh to through his clothes in the hamper

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #19
bruenderbaby
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc12551 View Post
I am tired, run-down, hungry but not hungry. We didn't have school last week and it doesn't look like we will have school this week. Not having a schedule messes me up!

I have an appointment this Friday and I have no body to watch the toddler. This should be fun.
Me too! The hungry, but not is the WORST! A break from work must me nice, though being at home with a toddler is certainly work too.

My appt is next Monday and I have asked my babysitter if she will watch my two boys (both toddlers). If she can't, then I will have to ask one of my mom friends. I brought the oldest for my appt with my second, but I can't imagine trying to do it with two of them. Especially since this appt is with a new doctor, since my old one, who I loved, moved away.

Anyway, I hope you are able to find someone to help out, maybe another mom you know?, and can get to your appt without too much difficulty.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #20
boogamama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just scored 3 Thirsties Duo size 1 covers for under $21, including shipping! Woohoo! Love bargains! Keeping my eyes open for more deals!
boogamama is offline   Reply With Quote