Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
UGH.. I should have known better than to switch....

They were all out of the Tide ultra Poweder i have been using succesfully since it came out and all they had was Tide Ultra Original Powder with Bleach....I thought well its the same formula and the bleach will help sanitize the dipes right ? My DD is all red on her bottom now and it has to be the soap .....and i only washed them 1X with this powder...My older kids started scratching really bad too? They never did it with the Clean Breeze Ultra Tide i was using but now all 3 of my kids have had reactions.

So now she is in sposies and CJ's is lathered all over poor kid....I bought the Ultra F&G I guess i will have to rewash it all and try again after her rash clears up...ugh what a mess

K~Wife to J~SAHM to K-(9) and E-(7) ...Newest Addition L 10/22/10
ISO Bummis super Snap Larges
Mommax2in2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: UGH.. I should have known better than to switch....

This stinks. I have about 7 boxes of original tide left that I stocked up on at a Big Lots I found it at. I am hoping that it last me through the rest of my CDing days or I don't know what I will do.
Suzy - SAHM to my adorable 2 year old DD and 11/12 DS and wife to my amazing, supportive, hard working husband 11/2008
Prints coupons, earn Swagbucks, buy diapers!
MrsA08 is offline   Reply With Quote