Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #11
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: looking for AIOs in prints

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennayoung99 View Post
i'm eyeing the peachy green AI2s, how narrow are they really though the crotch? anyone have comparison pics or measurment? (i know i don't ask for much hey? there is just so few dipes that work on DD, i just want to make sure this is what i'm looking for)
Took some pics for you.

I think a Simplex is comparable to a PG in the crotch. Neither are super narrow like a Grovia. I compared to a blueberry OS pocket. The PG is a size 2 and the Simplex is a Large.

First pic, Simplex is on bottom, PG is on top

Next, Blueberry OS pocket is on the bottom, and Simplex is on top

All three dipes. I love them all... such cute prints. Can't be PG or Swaddlebee/Blueberry when it comes to cute prints!!

Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #12
FluffyBum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I love Peach Green AIO. Very trim in the crouch more than Simplex and made out of bamboo cotton blend. Very absorbent and did I say super trim and very cute prints!!!! My favorite above Simplex and Grovia. Plus side snap and they have sized and OS. There are some previous season prints for sale on IstyBitsy and BlossomedButtom.
I also like IttiBitti Tutto but I believe they have a stay dry material on top of the bamboo soaker pad. Trim around crotch but not nearly as trim as the three mentioned above.
FluffyBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #13
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyBum View Post
I love Peach Green AIO. Very trim in the crouch more than Simplex and made out of bamboo cotton blend. Very absorbent and did I say super trim and very cute prints!!!! My favorite above Simplex and Grovia. Plus side snap and they have sized and OS. There are some previous season prints for sale on IstyBitsy and BlossomedButtom.
I also like IttiBitti Tutto but I believe they have a stay dry material on top of the bamboo soaker pad. Trim around crotch but not nearly as trim as the three mentioned above.
Do you trust them leaving the house without the extra bamboo soaker? I have quite a few of the PG AIO and AI2's and haven't had the best luck going more than 2 hours without the extra soaker. Love the fit though!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #14
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
Do you trust them leaving the house without the extra bamboo soaker? I have quite a few of the PG AIO and AI2's and haven't had the best luck going more than 2 hours without the extra soaker. Love the fit though!
this is good to know, my girl is a super soaker. not sure if this is for me....
Old 03-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Loving the peachy green/fishnoodles prints. The fit works great for my long and skinny babe, but I can tell I will need to move up to size 2 soon enough. I always use extra soaker.

Like the swaddlebees too. The rise is a little short to me. Love how it flips in the dryer too.

I looooove tots bots - but not a natural fiber.

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #16
FluffyBum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24

I use the extra bamboo soaker when we go out but I still don't get the leaks. My daughter drinks lots of water so I know I have to change every three hours max. Plus toddler pee is like a faucet!! I don't find it much too bulkier with the soaker though. I love the fit!!
FluffyBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #17
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyBum View Post
I use the extra bamboo soaker when we go out but I still don't get the leaks. My daughter drinks lots of water so I know I have to change every three hours max. Plus toddler pee is like a faucet!! I don't find it much too bulkier with the soaker though. I love the fit!!
Okay, I only have 1 one year old (almost, his b-day is tomorrow!) so I'm going to get brave and use with a booster outside the house.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #18
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsybikes View Post
Loving the peachy green/fishnoodles prints. The fit works great for my long and skinny babe, but I can tell I will need to move up to size 2 soon enough. I always use extra soaker.

Like the swaddlebees too. The rise is a little short to me. Love how it flips in the dryer too.

I looooove tots bots - but not a natural fiber.
If you don't like the rise on the simplex, try sizing up. My LO is 21 lbs about (1 year), tall and semi lean and size large is just starting to fit. We like a higher rise too.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #19
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i'm so torn, i don't want to do sized, so simplex 2.0 is out, i'm pretty sure i want the side snaps now, so the simplex OS is out. i think i might get one PG to try, not too sure tho.
are there really no WAHMs that make this style???
Old 03-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #20
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennayoung99 View Post
i'm so torn, i don't want to do sized, so simplex 2.0 is out, i'm pretty sure i want the side snaps now, so the simplex OS is out. i think i might get one PG to try, not too sure tho.
are there really no WAHMs that make this style???
What about a one size bottom bumper? They have the discontinued prints out.

Also, your baby will probably be in the size Medium for a very long time... just something to think about.