Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2012, 07:42 AM   #61
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you got you SON circumcised how..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3 View Post
Well thanks to all you mamas who didn't come to rob this thread of its peacefulness for the others, I did NOT ask your opinion, it is NOT your job to tell me "facts" about circumcision, this is my 4th child I think I have done my research and made a decision based on what "I" thought was right for my family! Nobody asked you for information on circumcision and unless you cloth diapered a circumcised baby then your comments could have been left out of this thread. I don't go into the No circing threads to give my opinion knowing you don't want it! Sheesh god forbid someone have different thoughts then you! Get over yourself and leave people be!
Usually if the first posts reads "I don't want drama" you, yourself know that it is likely to get heated. It looks like you have been here since 2010 so you should know that little fact by now. Just sayin'...

Advertisement

Old 03-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #62
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eguisgirl View Post
Usually if the first posts reads "I don't want drama" you, yourself know that it is likely to get heated. It looks like you have been here since 2010 so you should know that little fact by now. Just sayin'...
Amen
Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #63
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:

I used sposies. We had our DS circ'd and will have DS2 circ'd. Never had a problem with his penis.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #64
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eguisgirl

I don't know I guess I just try and hope for the best, I would like to think that people can be mature and act like grown ups and not give advice when it is not wanted or asked for! Please excuse me for having hope for man kind!
Old 03-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #65
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have three sons and only my oldest son was circumcised (this was over 9 years ago). He had the plastibell method done and we were told to not use vaseline so I did as told and it DID stick to his diaper so we started using it after that until it was healed.

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #66
teachermommy35
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3

I don't know I guess I just try and hope for the best, I would like to think that people can be mature and act like grown ups and not give advice when it is not wanted or asked for! Please excuse me for having hope for man kind!
Sorry for all the "drama" mamas. It's sad that you can't post a question without having unwelcome opinions shoved down your throat. Guess it doesn't matter what you ask for in the original post. Some mamas won't respect it anyway.

Btw ... Fleece was on sale at Joanne's if you need to make liners :-) I made a good 60 or so from one yard
Old 03-15-2012, 09:03 PM   #67
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachermommy35

Sorry for all the "drama" mamas. It's sad that you can't post a question without having unwelcome opinions shoved down your throat. Guess it doesn't matter what you ask for in the original post. Some mamas won't respect it anyway.

Btw ... Fleece was on sale at Joanne's if you need to make liners :-) I made a good 60 or so from one yard
Thank you. And I live in Japan so I cannot got to Joann's and the one time I ordered from them it took 8weeks to get my stuff (most stuff I order take a week or 2) when I called the customer service was so bad I decided I will never order from them online again. I will order some from fabric.com.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #68
teachermommy35
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3

Thank you. And I live in Japan so I cannot got to Joann's and the one time I ordered from them it took 8weeks to get my stuff (most stuff I order take a week or 2) when I called the customer service was so bad I decided I will never order from them online again. I will order some from fabric.com.
Didn't realize you were in Japan. What about just cutting up a blanket?
Old 03-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #69
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

One thing we did was double diaper- sposie under with vaseline then cloth on over. Probably silly but to give extra layer of protection and padding. Good luck!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #70
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachermommy35

Didn't realize you were in Japan. What about just cutting up a blanket?
I can order online from other places.