Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
BirthdayMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Help me find an overnight trainer

DD has been day trained for about 6 months now, and only wears a sposie pull-up for sleeping. Initially, I made the switch to sposie pull-ups because she was still pooping in them first thing in the morning, and I didn't want to have to wash a "load" of only 2-4 diapers every other day. Those days are now over, and it has occurred to me that it wouldn't be a big deal to wash a moderately wet trainer with regular clothes, especially if I rinse it out first.

So I need something that she can pull up (mainly because she's utterly offended at the thought of wearing a diaper now), it needs to be waterproof, and it needs to hold an overnight amount of pee. I don't think she's a heavy wetter anymore, as we always take her pee right before bed, but she hasn't worn a cloth diaper in 6 months, so I'm not sure the scale of how much she wets these days. Pretty hard to tell with a sposie. It also needs to have cool animals or a pretty print, because she's fond of her Lorax pull-ups, and won't be keen on switching to something boring or plain. If it matters, she's currently wearing 2T, and is 29 lbs. If it's something Amazon carries, I'd be over the moon, but that's not required.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Advertisement

Old 03-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
dirtmagnets
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me find an overnight trainer

We bought some AI2 trainers with night inserts from Fashionably Green Baby on hyenacart for James and loved them. He was also adamant about not wearing a diaper or anything that resembled a diaper, so we had her leave the snaps off - the sides were definitely stretchy enough to use like a pullup.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
BirthdayMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks, I'll check it out. Never heard of those, but then, I never really paid much attention to the trainer scene. I sort of assumed I'd have another one in diapers by the time DD PTed and would never have switched to the sposies in the first place.