Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #11
spencerrn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I want beer!!

This thread made me laugh because I HATE beer but I have been craving it too! When I am not pregnant I maybe have alcohol 2-3 times a year but I have really been craving it this pregnancy. I am 10weeks. So crazy.

Advertisement

spencerrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #12
Jessi621
Registered Users
seller
seller

If I were further along I'd be fine with having a little bit. But I'm just a few days shy of 19wks, I wouldn't feel comfortable with it at this point. My hubby is actually at the store right now checking if they have any n/a beer. I hope they do. And it's good to know I'm not alone with the beer cravings.
Proud Army wife and sahm to The Chickie 2/26/05, The Monkey 6/13/08 and The Little Miss 8/15/10 Due in Aug with #4
Jessi621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #13
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:
Not a beer drinker- can't stand it. DH is threatening to buy me some right after I give birth this time, since choking down a beer finally brought my milk in after almost a week of waiting last time. I have been salivating at the idea of a nice glass of wine though, and I might actually indulge in a small one after this move. The stress of moving this late in pregnancy is enough to drive anyone to drink!

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #14
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You could try a non-alcoholic beer like o'douls
Old 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not beer but I have been craving a nice glass of wine for a while. The 1/2 bottle of red wine on my counter is about to do me in. I may cave and have a sip or two.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

I craved wine in the 2nd trimester. I had half a glass a couple times a week, and then the craving went away.
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #17
Carters Mommy To Be
Registered Users

Busch makes a great tasting n/a beer. I caved and had one last night. I have only had two sips of alcohol previous to the n/a beer. I told my fiancé that he better have a six pack of blue moons waiting for me in the fridge for when I get home from the hospital. Not saying I'm going to drink all of them in one night. I prolly wont even be able to drink a whole one but it will be nice to kill the craving and not feel guilty or have to worry about it hurting my son.
Carters Mommy To Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #18
mommyria2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mmm beer, maybe a Sam Adams, that sounds good.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #19
Jessi621
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carters Mommy To Be View Post
Busch makes a great tasting n/a beer. I caved and had one last night. I have only had two sips of alcohol previous to the n/a beer. I told my fiancé that he better have a six pack of blue moons waiting for me in the fridge for when I get home from the hospital. Not saying I'm going to drink all of them in one night. I prolly wont even be able to drink a whole one but it will be nice to kill the craving and not feel guilty or have to worry about it hurting my son.
My hubby bought me a six pack of the Busch na beer. I had one and boy did it hit the spot.
Proud Army wife and sahm to The Chickie 2/26/05, The Monkey 6/13/08 and The Little Miss 8/15/10 Due in Aug with #4
Jessi621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
ouchienurse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad to here it's not just me. We had a cook out last night and everyone was drinking Bass, I finally grabbed DP's and took a big 'ole glug, not near enough but man it tasted good