Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #11
petuniajo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Cheapest mama cloth that isn't horrible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySnickerdoodles View Post
Oh dear, I was gonna recommend Gemcloth too, I have her liners, ruby regulars, and ruby heavys....they are WONDERFUL! Just had my first PP AF last week, and got to use them for the first time, I am in LOVE! Could you maybe ask to get on her list for AF pads but purchase liners from somewhere else in the meantime? I would offer to make you some that are wool-backed, but mine aren't tested, and I only have flannel, no OBV or OCV
If you're prices are pretty reasonable, I might purchase some! I don't mind flannel--most of mine were flannel before

I'll keep investigating leads... I did find some on FSOT, but many of them are "fancy" and more than I want to spend...

Advertisement

Old 03-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #12
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I know a lot of mamas on here use preemie prefolds and have sworn that they never leak! Cottonbabies has them for $1 each with free shipping
Old 03-17-2012, 12:31 PM   #13
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey
I know a lot of mamas on here use preemie prefolds and have sworn that they never leak! Cottonbabies has them for $1 each with free shipping
I've heard of this too. Do they just trifold and lay it in their panties?
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #14
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

I'm so sorry to hear this!! A few years ago my old house caught on fire too and to this day I'm terrified of it happening again. I'm super cautious around everything electrical, as it was an electrical fire

I also recommend GEM cloth. Their liners are on sale, 6 for $22, or something like that. I have them and they are amazing quality!
Skybaby712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #15
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #16
petuniajo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybaby712 View Post
I'm so sorry to hear this!! A few years ago my old house caught on fire too and to this day I'm terrified of it happening again. I'm super cautious around everything electrical, as it was an electrical fire

I also recommend GEM cloth. Their liners are on sale, 6 for $22, or something like that. I have them and they are amazing quality!
It's the worst, isn't it One of those things you just don't believe will really ever happen to you...
Old 03-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #17
thinkingahead
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use preemie prefolds, super cheap and super soft! They are a tad bulky but I LOVE them trifolded and I'm sure you could cut up some fleece to use as a backing if you might soak through (I never do). Also, could you consider a diva cup? I use that during my heavier days, then it is much easier to fold wipes or find other options for liners for lighter days.

Last edited by thinkingahead; 03-17-2012 at 09:50 PM.
thinkingahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #18
wildsissy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethany89 View Post
I get all mine from GEM cloth. Prices are fabulous!
and THE SILVER LINER (check her out here and on FB) both have great customer service, fast turn around times, amazing prices, fabric selections, well made very durable mama cloth.
L♥VING MY WAHM PRODUCTS I FOUND HERE ON DIAPERSWAPPERS!! Homemade natural bath/skin products & candles from Alexanders Additions http://www.alexandersadditions.com/ and MAMA CLOTH great prices, amazing well made pads and she does custom work too visit The Silver Liner here.. http://hyenacart.com/stores/TheSilverLiner/
wildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #19
nappymaven812
Registered Users

I really like Mommy's touch but their regular pads are out of stock. The liners are stocked though. I have the regular ones in solid colors and brocade with the black fleece lining. These pads hold a lot and are very light weight. So much so that I forget that I'm wearing it. I don't recomend the brocade ones because they aren't as comfortable. http://www.snootybootydiapers.com/Dependable-Luxuries-Panty-Liners-by-Mommys-Touch_p_130.html
nappymaven812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:18 PM   #20
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

I ordered 2 sets of 6 from this seller. I have not used them yet, so no review, but they are cotton throughout with a hidden PUL layer, cheap, & seem well-made. It took 10 days to get them, but I don't think you can beat the price.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=70820478110