Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #11
mkrisel
Registered Users

We also like Hanes. My dd has a tiny waist, but Carters don't fit her. There isn't enough elastic in the waist. About two steps and they are at her ankles. But they are also bigger than the Hanes.

Advertisement

mkrisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkrisel
We also like Hanes. My dd has a tiny waist, but Carters don't fit her. There isn't enough elastic in the waist. About two steps and they are at her ankles. But they are also bigger than the Hanes.
Those are big??? Lol - they're so tiny.

Ah well, I knew my DD was a larger percentile baby.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #13
33andunder
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Toddler undies

Old Navy and the Gap carry a 2t/3t. H and M carries a 1t but it is pretty big.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #14
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BabyGap has toddler undies, sometimes they go on sale for a decent price. Also Target has cute ones. But I have a toddler with a large behind, lol. She's been in size 3/4 since before she was 2, lol! She wore 2/3T at 16 months.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #15
travelmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We like the ones at The Children's Place. If you can get them on sale (B1G1), you get a good deal and they last a really long time. Our DD has had the same ones for a year now and they look brand new.
travelmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #16
littleleaf
Registered Users
Formerly: jcha***h
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphreysmommy View Post
We use the 2/3 at Gymboree. I buy as many as possible during their sales and they come to about .79 each, normally they want like $7/pair which is just insane.
Wow, that's a great deal! Any secrets when these sales happen? I just got some for $2.60/ea at Gymboree and I already thought that was a good deal!

H&M has size 2T-4T, but it runs really small, so I think it's worth a shot. they're cheap and they've held up, but their not my fav (very skimpy, for lack of a better description). I bought them because they were cheap, soft, and we were still having accidents.

Target has 2T-3T but I only saw character stuff. Plus they shred really easily (cheap exposed elastic)
SPOTS - new Thirsties and more ISO Jujube, Carters, Gymboree, Zutano girl clothes 18 months
littleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #17
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleleaf

Wow, that's a great deal! Any secrets when these sales happen? I just got some for $2.60/ea at Gymboree and I already thought that was a good deal!

H&M has size 2T-4T, but it runs really small, so I think it's worth a shot. they're cheap and they've held up, but their not my fav (very skimpy, for lack of a better description). I bought them because they were cheap, soft, and we were still having accidents.

Target has 2T-3T but I only saw character stuff. Plus they shred really easily (cheap exposed elastic)
Usually the big red balloon sale. You can find them in the bins for .99 and then stack a 20% coupon. It is usually only twice a year but I buy every single pair marked down. Some of them she has 3/4 of the same pair. She basically only wears the Gymboree undies because I think they fit the best. She is wearing penguin ones today from 2 winters ago DH's grandma gave her princess ones from target when she trained and they are so tight on her legs and leave marks and the bum is saggy. Plus the Gymboree ones hold up so well!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #18
juliasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I like the Hanes 2T/3T on my 28lb 2 yo. I also don't like any cheesy characters on them. I bought a pack of Circo 2T panties and they are BRAZILIAN CUT... my DDs little butt hangs out and she gets wedgies. The Fruit of the Loom panties seem in between the cut of the Hanes and Circo, but they work.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #19
Sigkap714
Registered Users
seller

I just had a friend looking for undies for her 1.5 year old. She found some at diaperfreebaby.org that started at size 3mos I think. Most other places start at 2/3yrs.
Sigkap714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #20
CamilikinsMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I really like the Faded Glory 2T/3T undies at Walmart. They've held up well.
CamilikinsMama is offline   Reply With Quote