Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Help me find this new (?) light up bedtime animal!

I saw a commercial when toddler aged DS was watching cartoons a week or so ago. I wasn't paying a ton of attention but should have been because now my google-foo isn't turning up this toy anywhere, even on amazon. I'm assuming maybe it's only sold through the company site for now?

I'm hoping one of you has an older kid that has seen this and been bugging you about it so you can help me, my DS is only 19 mo so he's not much help. He has a small doll looking thing (called a gloworm) that sings and lights up that he likes (I hear him pushing the belly over and over for a few minutes before he falls asleep), this new thing look much better!

The commercial featured a bunch of kids maybe 3 - 5 yrs old laying in bed, parent turning the light out, and they would get scared of the dark and push the things belly causing it to light up and I think it sent circles or stars on the ceiling. It may or may not have made music. It came in a variety of different animals as I remember.

It was definitely NOT this ceiling star thing: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

It wasn't the cute little seahorse either: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

Any ideas mommas?

Advertisement

Mom2Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Dreamlites.

$39.95 on their website. There is a 25% off code too..but can't remember what it was. Watch sprout tv.

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:49 PM   #3
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me find this new (?) light up bedtime animal!

Kearnan says he has seen it and it is called "Dream Lights" from the maker of "Pillow Pets".
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
MamaCrunch
Registered Users

< Is that them?

Looks exactly like the turtles, just a different brand, but does the same thing... We have a sea turtle one and we love it! My kids don't use it for nights though, they just like to turn the lights off and close the blinds and see 'outer space' on the ceiling LOL.
MamaCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaCrunch View Post
< Is that them?

Looks exactly like the turtles, just a different brand, but does the same thing... We have a sea turtle one and we love it! My kids don't use it for nights though, they just like to turn the lights off and close the blinds and see 'outer space' on the ceiling LOL.
Tharen has the original Twilight Turtle and loves him. He can change three different colors and he stays on for about 30 minutes. There is a star chart that comes with them but we haven't really used it. Tharen is night light crazy, he has 4 if you count Twilight Turtle and one of the rechargeable ones from Target (its a little mushroom). Of course after I asked Kearnan if he had any ideas what this might be he told me he had heard of them and now he wants one because "There is a penguin mom!!!!!!!" Kiddo is obsessed with penguins.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

wow thanks guys, that was fast! And yes, that's exactly what I was looking for.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
Heather8183
Registered Users
seller
seller

http://asseenontvlol.com/dream-lites/ these?
ES list IDDDSO Gira Diamonds & Stripes ringsling
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #8
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
Tharen has the original Twilight Turtle and loves him. He can change three different colors and he stays on for about 30 minutes. There is a star chart that comes with them but we haven't really used it. Tharen is night light crazy, he has 4 if you count Twilight Turtle and one of the rechargeable ones from Target (its a little mushroom). Of course after I asked Kearnan if he had any ideas what this might be he told me he had heard of them and now he wants one because "There is a penguin mom!!!!!!!" Kiddo is obsessed with penguins.
LOL that is too funny, sorry about that!