Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Name Help!

Ok, so I thought I had my boy name all figured out. I love it and have loved it for a while but I literally sat straight up in bed last night when I realized something.

I have 1 son now, his name is Jackson Thomas but he goes by Jack. The only time he gets his whole name used is when he's in trouble.

The boy name I have for this baby is Grayson Matthew. Is is going to be totally weird to have 2 boys with "son" in the first name?? Jackson and Grayson? Should I try to find something that might go better or am I just being silly?

Of course this baby could end up being a girl and then I'll be worrying for nothing.

Advertisement

Last edited by Christina; 03-19-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I think it's cute!!! No I don't think it's weird especially since you call him Jack mostly. I got some great advice to go with my guy in names so I pass it on to you!!
Old 03-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Name Help!

I don't think it's weird. We go with the "ah" sound at the end of all our names: Joshua, Gianna, Isaiah....our girl name was Fiona...
Old 03-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #4
boogamama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Name Help!

My daughter is Natalie, and we have Anneliese, Emily, Evangeline, and Caitlin on our names list. Anneliese, Emily, and Evangeline all sound fairly similar to Natalie.

I say, if you like the name Grayson, that's what you should name him (if it's a boy, that is. ).

Last edited by boogamama; 03-19-2012 at 09:51 AM.
boogamama is offline   Reply With Quote