Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
ssgrobswifey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Multiplenc sections and pain!

I'm on my third pregnancy, 29 weeks and I've had two prior sections, this one will be #3.

For whatever reason I continuously have ridiculously sharp pains in my pelvic area. More so then my last two. I'm assuming basically from my body just stretching and what not. But, today I went to get out of bed and had what I would describe as a popping, burning sensation right on my incision site. Hurt so bad I had to immediately lay down, apply pressure, and not move.

Anyone experience this? It's not the first time it's happened, but definitely the worst.

Advertisement

BFing, CDing, Baby Wearing Momma here!!

ssgrobswifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Multiplenc sections and pain!

Sounds like something worth speaking to your doctor about.

Do you know where your placenta is located?
Old 03-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:

I had some pains like that during my pregnancy after my first c-section. I was told it was adhesions (SP?) when they were getting ready for my second c-section I asked for a film Sepra film http://www.seprafilm.com/patients/su...c-section.aspx and during my third pregnancy I did not have the pains.

I would just take pain meds for the pain until it went away but I did see a medical person about it first.
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

I have had 7 c-sections and have not felt anything like that I would mention it to your doctor.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:06 AM   #5
raisingcropsandbabies
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
I have had 7 c-sections and have not felt anything like that I would mention it to your doctor.
SEVEN? How is the recovery after each one? Have you had placenta abnormalities in your later pregnancies?
raisingcropsandbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #6
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisingcropsandbabies View Post
SEVEN? How is the recovery after each one? Have you had placenta abnormalities in your later pregnancies?
Recovery for me was not much different with each one. I didn't have any placenta problems until my last child, where I abrupted and was on the verge of uterine rupture at only 23 weeks.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #7
Nicolenutt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm also in my 3rd pregnancy with 2 prior sections and I get this pain almost every time I get up from a laying position. It is excrutiating! However I also had it late in my first pregnancy and was told that it was round ligament pain. I haven't put any more thought into it than that. I try to remember to stretch out (like arms over my head and stretch through my toes) before I attempt to get up, and then get up slowly. This seems to help a little. I do agree with pp, if it's new you should talk to your doctor about it