Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #11
k8stang
Registered Users
Formerly: Kooshie_Keister
seller

Re: Work from home job opportunities?

I'm not sure if i can post a link to another forum or not but there is an entire site dedicated to wahm jobs. Now on the other hand if any of you have done or want to try direct sales i have a great opportunity for you, and if you are serious about making money with it, it can be done. feel free to pm me for more info

Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #12
carrollrj25
Registered Users

I have been trying to figure this all out. How much are people able to make though?
carrollrj25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #13
k8stang
Registered Users
Formerly: Kooshie_Keister
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrollrj25 View Post
I have been trying to figure this all out. How much are people able to make though?
It depends on how much you want to make with Scentsy - but yes you can make a full time income with it if you work it.
PM me if you would like more info
Old 06-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #14
Kathi.Mora
Registered Users

Working from home is an extremely convenient arrangement for moms. It allows them to stay at home with their children without having to completely give up on a career. It helps them strike a nice balance between their ambition and commitments.

One of the most traditional work-at-home jobs is medical transcription. Medical transcriptionists listen to recordings of doctor dictations and transcribe them into written reports. To do this job, they need to know medical terminology as well as have editing, proof reading and keyboarding skills.
Kathi.Mora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #15
hmedina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm working on getting a diploma in medical coding. It's pretty easy and supposedly you can make up to $35,000 the first year. There are seasoned medical coders that make up to $100,000.

Happy wife of 6 yrs and happy mother of 6 yr old girl, 4 yr old girl, and 5 month old boy - sent from my iPhone
Old 06-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #16
TxShell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just started the 90 day body by vi challenge. Lose weight & make money.
But it also benefits people in many ways.
TxShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #17
TxShell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just started the 90 day body by vi challenge. Lose weight & make money.
But it also benefits people in many ways.
TxShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #18
ParamedicMama
Registered Users
Formerly: Rachel**t
seller
seller

I just started distributing for a company and have made out GREAT with it. I signed up 35 days ago, am living out of a tent, and haven't been able to do any parties for anyone except one for myself. With all of that said, I will be making about $600 this month. It's paying my bills, and I feel really good because I'm bringing people meaningful products that are changing their lives. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. So yes, you CAN make money from home, and even if you're living in a tent! haha.

You need to find a job the fits your time frame (can you sit and write transcripts, or does your life not allow for that?), that you are passionate about (are you providing a product that you honestly think everyone either needs or wants?), and that you aren't cutting yourself short with (are you spending so much time doing direct sales that the money you make at it is only like $3 an hour?). I've done a few different things, and never actually made money before. What I'm doing now has literally provided for my family this month, and blessed myself and a lot of other people. <3

Making an almost FT WAHM income--ASK ME if you want help doing the same!!!!
Life More Simply Blog
ideas, reviews, and giveaways to help you live life more simply in the real world!
October's Heart : my journey out of domestic violence
ParamedicMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #19
Megs501
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am checking out your blog now, thanks!
Megs501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #20
tractrg1rl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i need to check out your blog now. I have a 2 & 3 year old at home all day that are never quiet enough for a customer service type job (and my kindergardener is home half of the day, so not many consecutive hours to do something until everyone's in bed at nigh) & no 2nd car to travel anywhere. I literally have no clue where to even start!

My IHA/ISO: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1272292
tractrg1rl is offline   Reply With Quote