Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #31
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Re: weekly chat March 22-25

Yikes Amy, it is scary that your mil is excited at the possibility of a 34 wk-er, thinking of her and the baby.

DP was nice and let me sleep until after 10 this morning, I woke up, showered, ate and am now back at work for the day. Poor dd isn't feeling well, she has a terrible nasty sounding cough and keeps complaining that her belly hurts so she is skipping the bday party for the play group we go to today.

Hopefully he manages to get some cleaning done. I had trouble feeling sorry for him this morning when dd woke up early and wanted to play with him - he could have gone to bed way sooner last night - all he cleaned were dinner dishes..my counter was no longer cleared off like I worked so hard to get - right before I worked - and there was junk everywhere on the floor(rollerblades in the middle of the dining room, the box open and empty on the couch, etc)..dd goes to bed by 7 so he literally did nothing until almost midnight (aside from watch tv and video games). I mean, I get that he works all day but if he wants me working too right now I need a little help, I don't get ANY time without dd while I am not working, he gets a few hours a night.

After seeing all these babies start to be born I am thinking I really need to get on my birth kit and diaper ordering just in case I have this thing a little early - not something I am counting on but I should probably prepare a little bit anyway. It would be so much easier is we received the stupid almost 500$ check on time..it should have been here early last week, would make everything less stressful right now.

Advertisement

Old 03-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #32
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
So SIL is on night 2 in the hospital and MIL finally realized that maybe she doesn't want baby to be here quite so soon. She is currently 3 cm and 100% effaced! As long as monitoring goes well tonight she gets to go home tomorrow. Last night baby had some decels in heart rate(down to 80) so they decided to keep her an extra night. Hopefully she can keep baby in a bit longer.

AFM-I have been having BH for the past 4 hours at 10 minutes apart! Grrr. Is has made getting anything done around here next to impossible. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:20 AM   #33
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaChellsRun View Post
Oh I'd be ticked and I'd say something. It sucks because you felt like you were getting a good deal and I'm not against selling something for a profit but leaving the tags on? Come on! I wouldn't mind so much if she said hey, these cost me $18 including shipping to me plus shipping to you and pp fees and you're still getting a good deal. If you're going to leave tags on, that situation should be explained. I've bought a new cover from a thrift store and sold it on here but left the tag on and sold it for what I paid plus fees & ship and it was still a good deal for someone else, ya know?
Just saw this and yes I agree! I will msg her and just let her know that it felt like a slap in the face for her to leave the much-less price on the covers for me to see. Maybe she didn't mean to but she should know how I feel.

DH and I were gone all weekend for our 2 year anniversary (actually on March 27th)! We had a great time on a beautiful little island about 2.5 hours ferry ride away. I loved all the hippie vibes and totally wish I could live like that but I just can't here, where it's all modern and commerical, etc. I was actually half hoping to have baby on the island (Salt Spring Island) as there is a wonderful midwife there that my mw used to work with. But, here I am, not sleeping b/c I can't and having almost non-stop bh's! I'm so tired but hate just laying there for 2 hrs already. I'm hoping this baby comes on tuesday for our anniversary! That would be awesome and so special!
I'm struggling with major feelings of guilt for leaving DS for 2 nights and 3 days. It's our first time away from him. He's only 14.5 mths, so he knows that we were gone and then we came back. He had a great weekend shared with both sets of grandparents but must feel really mixed up and confused. It's so hard to communicate with these little ones! I missed him so bad the whole time and called multiple times a day to check up on him. I didn't want to talk to him just in case it confused him more. DH and I were both missing him so much! It didn't ruin our weekend, we stil had a great time with each other and we talked about lots of things other than babies but we were very happy to get home tonight!

I missed a lot here with all these babies being born! SO exciting!

I have 3 sweeps booked for this week, tomorrow, wed and fri. DH and I will DTD after each sweep. Last week I took a break from all the labour inducing stuff b/c I wanted to go on our trip but I'm back this week with full force! Lots of EPO, sex, (so uncomfortable and painful, but necessary...I'm just using DH for his sperm! lol jk) pumping and sweeps, along with walking and squats (if I can!). Tonight while lying in bed, I've been meditating on going into labour, envisioning what is going on in my body and imagining labour and how it'll be and how it'll start! Hoping that works!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:26 AM   #34
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

We've rented the uhaul for Sunday - by the time mom and dad settled on a moving date it was too late for us to get movers of our own. Little miss is just going to have to stay put until after sunday! Monday morning, however, it's game on. I'll be heading to the mall to pick up some EPO! I'll be 36w3d and like Crunch, I never dialated with my first, so I don't intend to leave it up to chance this time.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:11 AM   #35
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Ugh, dd is sick and super cranky - just had a complete breakdown over an ant on the floor - it is going to be a long summer with her.

I was up from 2-5:30 with terrible heartburn, today will be very, very long.

The temps are back to being super cold so hopefully I get more cleaning and organizing done this week. Yesterday I washed the covers for our swing, two bouncy chairs and the sheet for our bassinet so now I feel confident throwing them in the closet and ignoring them until in labor/after baby is here.

I think I am just going to skip the EPO - I really don't care if I am up to a couple weeks late & with the gbs possible issues I would rather avoid that region (I have started probiotiics already, start with the garlic tonight, and also have colidal silver) fx-ed it helps at all, I REALLY hate needles and don't want to risk thrush and such unless I have to.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #36
jessicalev8
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightblonde View Post
Ugh, dd is sick and super cranky - just had a complete breakdown over an ant on the floor - it is going to be a long summer with her.

I was up from 2-5:30 with terrible heartburn, today will be very, very long.

The temps are back to being super cold so hopefully I get more cleaning and organizing done this week. Yesterday I washed the covers for our swing, two bouncy chairs and the sheet for our bassinet so now I feel confident throwing them in the closet and ignoring them until in labor/after baby is here.

I think I am just going to skip the EPO - I really don't care if I am up to a couple weeks late & with the gbs possible issues I would rather avoid that region (I have started probiotiics already, start with the garlic tonight, and also have colidal silver) fx-ed it helps at all, I REALLY hate needles and don't want to risk thrush and such unless I have to.
Aww, my dd had a full blown freak out over an ant yesterday! it was on her hand.... then she freaked because a knat was flying around her in the car lol.

I have my last appointment today!!! Im freaking out. Hopefully Ive made a little progress. Ill cry if she says my cervix is still high and thick
Old 03-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #37
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Farmer's Wife- That's wonderful you got to take your anniversary trip! I have yet to be away from DD for a single night, she turned 3 in Jan. It doesn't bother me any, even though others may think badly on it. But I haven't had a reason to spend the night away, she nursed to sleep until nearly 3 and we don't have young family close by that could take her. I'm missed her a lot when she started sleeping in her own bed ever night so I'm sure I'd miss her leaving for the weekend.

Hope the sweeps go well. We've been dtd and this pregnancy has been awesome! I have a much higher drive than I did with DD and I can still do most positions, including being on my back. DH said last night that doggie style will help the baby turn because all the jiggling. Thanks hunny... What I most want to do while dtd... jiggle

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote