Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-24-2012, 06:59 AM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: where does your baby nap at during the day

I've been starting him out in his crib, but he usually wakes up after about 30 minutes, and then I put him on his brother's bed or on our bed. He tends to roll onto his side at first, but almost always ends up on his back. Sometimes he falls asleep in the carseat on the way to pick up big brother from school.

~kathryn~ quilter, lazy gardener, wife to Joe, SAHM to sweet, sensitive Sam 3/06 and feisty Alex 11/10
still missing my lost angels - 11/07 * 5/08 * 9/08 * 12/08
ktarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:

Mine have always napped in their beds. Pack and play lite in my room until 8-10 wks, crib in their rooms after that. 2 belly sleepers, 1 back sleeper. The occasional sling or wrap nap the first 2 weeks also.
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #33
Registered Users

well when my daughter was an infant for the first 3 or 4 mo she napped in the bouncy seat in whatever room I was in - usually the living room. Around 4 mo I started putting her in her pnp for her naps in our bedroom away from the hustle and bustle of her brothers. She napped there until we moved her out of our room and into her brothers' room. Well I guess technically she napped there until I split the kids into two rooms and had one napper in each bedroom and then she began napping in her crib. She still naps there. It's in an upstairs bedroom so the boys stay downstairs during her naptime.

eta: I forgot the back/front question - she naps on her belly now but she napped on her back until at least 6 mo. My oldest though always slept on his belly straight home from the hospital. He slept in his crib from 2wks on (he wasn't a fan of room sharing lol) but we had an angel care monitor for him.
Samantha sahm to Kayden 10-05 Colton 5-07 Sawyer 11-08 Sierra Catherine 7-14-10 and Lilah Ruth joining us 9-13and wife to Jay 1-16-05
Check out my new blog:

Last edited by mom2kaydncolt; 03-24-2012 at 02:18 PM.
mom2kaydncolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #34
Registered Users
My Mood:
HSing Mama of five

Last edited by lissa~K; 03-24-2012 at 02:25 PM.
lissa~K is offline   Reply With Quote