Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Swim diaper

What is a good swim diaper? It's starting to be hot and humid here in Georgia (85 degrees already!) So it will be summer before we know it, I have no experience with a good swim diapers so give me your recommendations!

SarahBk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
Registered Users
I like imse vimse for tiny babies and motherease for older babies/ toddlers. LOVE the motherease because it is so soft, comfy looking, and has a great fit with the snapping sides. DS must love it too because when I put it on him he started rubbing the fabric on his bum and dancing around, hehe. I like the imse vimse for a newborn because it seems it might be better with runny poop, but I don't know this from experience.

I tried a bummis and it was crunchy, held water in, and the Velcro scratched Ds's belly
caseopia67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: Swim diaper

I really like the Applecheeks we have. Nice and soft and cute. Also have some imse vimse but they were too big for my little guy last summer so hopefully they aren't too small this summer. lol But the applecheeks are great.
Ashley - wife to Jake, SAHM to Jacob Jr (Feb 2009), William (March 2011) and Hannah (Feb 2013). Love being a mommy. Love CD'ing, sewing, quilting, and cooking.
sleepydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

Turtle Soup! Hands down the best selection of ADORABLE prints and styles, as well as wonderfully functional swim dipey. Be WILL spend more time than you intended looking through her selection!
Living life with DP Jamesy
Mom to DD 13, DD 6, and DS 4.
by surprise, Due in June
elkay724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
Registered Users

We're getting the iPlay Mod Ultimate Swim Diaper Tie Rashguard with the matching hat! It's too cute! I can't wait to take my little girl swimming this year!
Lesley@CottonBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
Registered Users
My Mood:

I've heard Happy Heiny's works good too. I haven't used a swim diaper yet though.
mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote