Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
maddys_mama's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,614
My Mood:
Intact boy question

Simply trying to ask for advice, since I can't call his doctor today and don't know moms of intact boys. Not trying to start drama.

DH and I noticed yesterday that ds has a blister on his scrotum. It doesn't seem to bother him at all, so we figured we'd keep an eye on it. Today we noticed he's got a spot on his foreskin as well. It looks different, almost like it's smegma but you can't wipe it off. We just moved and haven't met ds's pediatrician yet but everyone says he's holistic so I'm hoping he's intact-friendly. Neither spot is bothering him. He's never had anything out of the ordinary down there so I'm kind of lost. Keep an eye on it or call the doctor in the morning?


Alli. Wife to C Mom to M ('07) S ('10) B ('13)
maddys_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
No Longer Here
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: ~*West Coast*~
Posts: 61,843
My Mood:
Re: Intact boy question

I'd soak him in a lukewarm bath, no soap but add some baking soda, not a ton, maybe 1/2 cup or less. let him play/soak in the water 15 minutes and dry him off. Do it again tonight, and then tomorrow morning check on it.
There are sometimes irritations that pop up but the baking soda soak always takes it away. If it doesn't, then I'd call the dr and see if maybe it's yeast.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.