Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: baby won't take a bottle

Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Or YDD weaned early. It was about 5m when we switched almost full time to the Advent soft tip cups. She would every few months make me switch the bottles she used up to that point. The Advent sippys are sold with the bottles and have a clear soft nipple/spout. She loved it and was not taking bottles after that.

She also skipped almost all pureed foods and went streight to solids. She is a goof. The fact is each child is different and yours might end up doing things inher own time. I hope this helps.
i was about to buy one of these tonight (i am a fan of advent bottles) but asked a mom and she said to try playtex drop in bottles with latex nipple since it helped her babies latch on easier (and since it seems my daughter is having trouble latching on --her tongue is sliding all around made since to me, of course they didn't sell them at that store!)

Mandy--Serving Jesus, Wife , Mama to Sophia 8/28/10, Sarah 10/7/11, expecting a new little one in february...
mandymatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
The only bottle my dd would take was the playtex latex nipple bottles. She chewed and pushed out ANY silicone nipple.

Sent from my (not so)Smartphone using DS Forum
Kristy~ISO: Sleep!

Is Someone Hurting you? You can talk to me 1.800.838.8238
krispy79 is offline   Reply With Quote