Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:
If you have an HE washer and used Dropps successfully, please help with suggestions..

I have been using Dropps detergent for awhile now with success but I'm down to my last few pouches and I can't find it locally anymore. I do not like ordering detergent so I'm on the search for a new detergent that I can find mainstream.

I have an LG Wave Force Top-Loading HE Washer, hard water and a little one with sensitive skin. Powdered detergents seem to work best in my water but it must be made for HE machines. I won't use a detergent without that HE symbol.

Things I have tried that don't work as well:

Tide Free and Gentle liquid
Arm & Hammer Free liquid

If you have used Dropps successfully, what other detergents give you the same great results?

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement

Old 03-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
rainbowgirl28
Registered Users
seller

Re: If you have an HE washer and used Dropps successfully, please help with suggestio

I used Dropps for the first 6 months or so with pocket diapers, but over time he started getting a rash from the diapers. We fought it for a MONTH. I stripped those diapers several times and couldn't beat it. Finally I switched detergents and stopped using pockets and the problem instantly cleared up.

We now use Eco Sprout and Eco Nuts and they both work great for us. I also have an HE top loader, but I think our water is soft.
rainbowgirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
Luvingmy4boys
Registered Users
Formerly: sahmto3boys
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you have an HE washer and used Dropps successfully, please help with suggestio