Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
sarah ben
Registered Users
seller
seller

ISO much!

ISO In no particular order:

Bravado nursing wear in size 32 or 34 DD/E !! Open to any styles, but esp could use a nursing tank.

Piggy Paints or other water-based & nontoxic fingernail polish. All colors (except white, which we have). Opened & used is okay, as long as they aren't clumpy or dried up.

Padraig Slippers - DD had some for her first year, and we loved them. Everyone in the family wants a pair now! PM with pics & info please

Livie and Luca shoes, spam me with pics! Open to nearly all sizes and styles.

Children's books - board or softcover, good used condition (wear to cover, even chew marks are fine, small scribbles or small tears okay. they need to be readable still) -
Would love Ezra Jack Keats, Kevin Henkes, Helen Oxenbury, Steven Kellog, Shel Silverstein, poetry, nursery rhymes, educational. Try me on what you have!

Polymailers - esp interested in large sized ecomailers! Have enough in the 9X12 size, thanks!

Men's coveralls (lightweight style, like mechanics use would be preferred), used condition is fine.

Men's Smartwool socks, size L 9-11.5, lightly used okay. Please no stretching, thin spots, or holes

Women's Smartwool socks, size M, lightly used okay. Please no stretching, thin spots, or holes

Natural mineral makeup, natural mascara.

Burt's Bees lip balm, classic beeswax. FOUND!

Essential oils - maybe. LMK what you have.

Japanese fabrics or other nice prints. Send links to what you have.

KAM snaps, size 20 (patterned or not, colors or metallics are always nice)

Men's Polo Shirts in like new condition (very gently used okay). DH needs these for work - size Medium LONG!! Or size M Long lightweight sweaters!

Also open to crafting supplies - I have an artsy 3 y/o & could use quality craft materials (brushes, natural crayons, etc). SPAM me with what you have!

IHA
(If you see something you like, but don't have anything on my ISO, PM me! I might be tempted )

Brand new, giftable craft and educational books

Kid's Shoes

Girl's Clothing, 7 & up

Other Misc Stuff:

One Medium FRB chock-full of scrapbooking paper, in all sorts of prints and colors. The large 12 inch square size. This FRB is FULL! Negotiate with me on trade value.

Books:

NIB Kidco Toilet Lock
The Kidco Toilet Lock fits standard toilets to help keep the lid closed. Attaches to the toilet where toilet seat attaches. This toilet lock automatically resets when toilet seat is lowered! Fits thick, padded and covered toilet seats. $4

Misc. Gifts:

One Medium FRB chock-full of 12" square scrapbooking paper! All kinds of colors and patterns.

Brand new, giftable craft and educational books, here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1299218

--24 Season One NIB DVDs, MMAO:
[IMG][/IMG]

bag of rubber stamps, all like new, some have never been used. $3:
[IMG][/IMG]

Advertisement

sarah ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
sarah ben
Registered Users
seller