Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #11
ashley84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TEAM GREEN!! Anyone else?

We found out last time, but this time we're team green through and through! I'd bet money on it being a girl though. I just have a feeling. I'm buying pink. I would actually be even more thrilled if we had another boy though. I would love to see DS have a little brother. Either way, we're over the moon!

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
nceveritt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am team green! Assuming I can withstand the agony of not knowing, LOL.

I have no idea what this baby is!

Like our store on Facebook
nceveritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #13
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

I want to be team green so badly, but DH insists on finding out. We'll see what happens, but I'm feeling a girl
Old 03-30-2012, 07:47 AM   #14
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am team green. We haven't found out with any of our kiddos. I completely love not finding out.

I am truthfully expecting another boy since that just seems to be the way things run in our family and with almost all my friends too (all the same gender). I will be highly surprised if the bean is a girl. But that hasnt' stopped me from buying a couple cute girly NB diapers and of course will bet a couple outfits to take to the hospital.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:28 AM   #15
averysmom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerissa View Post
I am team green. We haven't found out with any of our kiddos. I completely love not finding out.

I am truthfully expecting another boy since that just seems to be the way things run in our family and with almost all my friends too (all the same gender). I will be highly surprised if the bean is a girl. But that hasnt' stopped me from buying a couple cute girly NB diapers and of course will bet a couple outfits to take to the hospital.
I didn't want to find out with my older kids either, but my dh wanted to so I caved. With dd2 I was so sure she was a boy up until the day before our sono I had been calling her the boys name we picked out. The day before our scan I had this feeling that it might be a girl and thay day we pick out her name Autumn.

I think it's gonna be so much fun to find out the gender on the baby's birthday. Not only for me, but my whole family!!
Avery Grace 8-17-05 Autumn Rose my HBAC baby 2-9-10 EXPECTING #4 sometime in Sept. 2012 Planning my second homebirth!!
averysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #16
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by averysmom View Post
I didn't want to find out with my older kids either, but my dh wanted to so I caved. With dd2 I was so sure she was a boy up until the day before our sono I had been calling her the boys name we picked out. The day before our scan I had this feeling that it might be a girl and thay day we pick out her name Autumn.

I think it's gonna be so much fun to find out the gender on the baby's birthday. Not only for me, but my whole family!!

My DH kinda wanted to for the first one but i really didn't so we didn't. He didn't even hesistate about not finding out for the next two. I debated on this one for a bit but DH announce right away when my mom asked that nope we weren't finding out. so i was fine with that.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #17
amberu
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We aren't finding out! I did find out with my last 2..but the 3 before them were a surprise and I love it!! I think I really do it because it pisses everybody off...LOL.. its easy to not find out when you have both sexes..I just have to have 2 buckets of clothes ready to go.. and I have no idea what this baby is..I always guess wrong..LOL
Old 04-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #18
firstimemommy44
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Team green DH wasn't on board at first but now he's excited to wait and find out on baby's birthday <3

My swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ellen44
firstimemommy44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:47 AM   #19
Rainfall
Registered Users
seller

DDC - Team Green here, too! #1 and #3 I found out (both my boys) but with #2 (my girl) I went team green and loved it! I was right about gender with #1 and #2 but was completely wrong with #3. I have a feeling this is another boy, but it's mostly to psych myself up for another boy because I'm seriously hoping for a girl. LOL!

Earning FREE Amazon.com gift cards using Swagbucks!
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:26 AM   #20
Cruzlady
Registered Users

We are first timers and also team green. We figure there are very few surprises left in life and this is a pretty big one! Really want to be open minded about who this babe is,ect.without knowing the gender if that makes sense. Everyone thinks its a boy because I'm all stomach ( can't say I believe all that though).. We don't have any guesses either just that this little one will be awesome!
Cruzlady is offline   Reply With Quote