Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
Jewelgurl137
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I know we are pregnant and suppose to be emotional....but between the emotions and the back pain from he** I'm at my wits end. My back hurts from baby forcing my rib away from my spine, and I just want it to stop. Plus my 2 yr old thinks I'm a jungle gym today. He wants to play but I wanna lay down and cry. Lol.

Anyone else just ready for their baby? I'm measuring big when I typically measure small, so I know baby is ready. Seriously I'm measuring a week big or more constantly for over a month now. Plus I'm at 2 1/2 cms and 75-80% effaced, which means once I start labor it will go most likely fast, since once I hit 4cms is when I hit "active" labor to the point of where I need to be at the hospital.

Eta: I'm crying over having only 1 newborn sleeper. Sigh! How pathetic am I? I have 3 month ones but need a few newborns.

Advertisement

Last edited by Jewelgurl137; 03-29-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Jewelgurl137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Am I the only one in tears?

Haven't been emotional the past 48 hours BUT I'm traveling and seeing my chiro this weekend so I'm sure to get emotional. My chiro also does energy work and I often get in the car after her visit and have a good cry before going to my mw appt!

I've tried doing some EFT (emotional freedom technique AKA tapping). That's helped with somethings that I'm having a hard time letting go of. But sometimes I feel a cry coming and it has nothing to do with circumstances.

I'm ready for baby but I know baby isn't ready and I'm totally ok with that. My edd isn't until 22-27. LO is super high, cervix is high and feels like LO still has some growing to do. I'm enjoying my time with DD and doing things like going to the gym or napping whenever I want and going to the store hassle free.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #3
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Me, definitely me. I was using the swiffer wet jet this morning and when I found out it didn't work I started to tear up. Then when I text my husband to let him know that even changing the batteries didn't work fully broke into tears. DS has been so emotional and wound up lately. He isn't sleeping well at all either leading me to be sleep deprived and worn out. I'm so freaking tired and so over pregnancy. DD just loves to hang really low, punch or head butt my cervix, and so on. So over this...so so over this. I don't know how much longer I can last.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:
Me. I'm sick again. My stomach is not liking me today, everything upsets it and I'm getting issues at both ends. I don't have time to be sick again! We HAVE to get this house packed and ready to move. My mother is freaking out that my uncle's going to show up with the sherriff and have us locked out on Sunday, since technically we are supposed to be out BY the first not on it. I keep trying to tell her that the eviction is illegal anyway, but now she has me anxious. He's never had the balls to confront me directly so I seriously doubt he'll start now. I'm just trying to feel better and not freak out.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
Me. I'm sick again. My stomach is not liking me today, everything upsets it and I'm getting issues at both ends. I don't have time to be sick again! We HAVE to get this house packed and ready to move. My mother is freaking out that my uncle's going to show up with the sherriff and have us locked out on Sunday, since technically we are supposed to be out BY the first not on it. I keep trying to tell her that the eviction is illegal anyway, but now she has me anxious. He's never had the balls to confront me directly so I seriously doubt he'll start now. I'm just trying to feel better and not freak out.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
He's not going to be able to get a sherriff until other legal things have happened first. Like a court judgement where he has to PROVE that he is justified in ended the tenancy. He has to give you 30 days to move and since it sounds like he is unjustified in kicking you out then in most states it's actually 60 days. The most he could do on the 1st is serve you with summons but he would have to already have that ball rolling and know you're still there, want to drop money into that (which wouldn't make sense if he knows you're on the way out), and basically... don't answer the door! Your uncle has to win the eviction lawsuit before a sherriff will come to the house. And he also has to pay ther sherriff's office. So really no need to be anxious, evictions don't move that quick.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:41 PM   #6
crunch!910
Registered Users

computermama, what a crappy situation! What she said^^ He could try, but he'd just make a fool of himself.

Yes, I'm constantly near tears today as well. I remember getting this way a couple days before my (unexpected) induction. I wonder if I'm getting close...
Old 03-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #7
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'd totally take tears over this grumpy/edgy/short mood I've been in the last 2-3 days. Poor ds has been really good lately, but the typical 2 yr old stuff is driving me nuts! I'm trying so hard to just take deep breaths and keep my cool - he doesn't deserve any negativity from me!
Old 03-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaChellsRun View Post
He's not going to be able to get a sherriff until other legal things have happened first. Like a court judgement where he has to PROVE that he is justified in ended the tenancy. He has to give you 30 days to move and since it sounds like he is unjustified in kicking you out then in most states it's actually 60 days. The most he could do on the 1st is serve you with summons but he would have to already have that ball rolling and know you're still there, want to drop money into that (which wouldn't make sense if he knows you're on the way out), and basically... don't answer the door! Your uncle has to win the eviction lawsuit before a sherriff will come to the house. And he also has to pay ther sherriff's office. So really no need to be anxious, evictions don't move that quick.
Technically he did give me 60 days - I got the notice on the first of Feb. However, he just tossed the letter in my mailbox, so there's no way he can prove that I got it. He's citing arrears of rent which is a complete crock and he knows it, and if it came down to it, he'd have to prove it. The reason he's kicking me out is to piss off my Dad. Laws are a bit different here, but I seriously doubt that even if a police officer came by anything would happen. We'd explain that we knew we were supposed to be out and had plans of being out by the end of the day. The giant baby belly should earn me some sympathy.

The reason it's upsetting is not because I think it's actually a problem, it's just one more stress right now that I don't need. I'm sick, I'm heavily pregnant, I'm stressed out because of the move. This is just ridiculous.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Yup - I cry, get angry, and then can be happy all in 30 seconds to the Nth degree. It is nuts. I am 1 cm and 75% effaced. I am SO ready. The pain is so high, I do not notice it anymore. I have chronic pain, so I just do not know anymore...LOL! Finn in 7 1/2 lbs so far and I have 2 more weeks. My hubby told my MW at my last appointment that he was hoping that when she checked me, it broke my water...LOL!

My latest psycho crying spell was when I was told that the Federal government was not allowing my insurance to cover my medication. I have to take it or the baby will get a blood clot and die. If I am not on it, I will eventually have a heart attack or stroke. I have no money to get this medication. So, I sat sobbing histerically at the thought that I was going to have to either be delivered to save my baby, only to drop dead and leave all 4 of my children motherless, or I was going to lose my baby first then drop dead.

After 7 hours of researching meds and having the pharmacy test run them to see if they were covered, I finally found one. I literally passed out cold from emotional exhaustion the second my kids were down last night. I cannot wait to get this baby out so I can take my OCD meds, as between that and the emotional pregnancy hormones, it is not pretty!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
my5sons
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been pretty cranky too :-( I really do enjoy pregnancy...but the last few weeks where exhaustion is at an all time high, and it hurts just to even walk - I mean, waddle! - because of how the baby is sitting...well, I am MOST DEFINITELY feeling ready for this baby to just get here!! My patience and my nerves are starting to wear very thin...UGH...