Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #21
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is something wrong with the site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
This is exactly what it is doing for me too! I've gotten the new update,tried restoring my system to an earlier date and nadda
I still rock Firefox v3, and it doesn't work on that either, so I know it wasn't a browser update that is affecting it. =/

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #22
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Have any of you ladies tried using Google Chrome (browser)? That's what I use and everything looks fine to me. I'd highly prefer Chrome to IE.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #23
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have not tried google chrome.

I love my firefox and feel safe using it

I need to be able to function on here though so will check out google chrome. Thanks!!

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #24
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM View Post
Have any of you ladies tried using Google Chrome (browser)? That's what I use and everything looks fine to me. I'd highly prefer Chrome to IE.
I love my FF though. I'll just put up with having to use yucky IE for DS until it gets fixed on FF...if I could remove IE though, I'd add Chrome, but the thought of three browsers on my computer just makes me cringe.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 AM   #25
alsatia23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm having the same issue! I thought it was just me. The main forum page is all messed up. Most threads I open are missing the first post. I can't see any of my messages. And the feedback form is all jacked. o.O
Old 04-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #26
triciacav
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so glad I found this thread! For the past few days I have been having this same issue and use FF. I had some things listed FSOT and had to use my pain in the butt cell phone to respond to messages.
triciacav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #27
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry ladies!

I have figured out that I can now see the first post of threads in order to get to read them if I hit the quote button.

I have a whole bunch of stuff I want to sell but I can't pm anymore using firefox.

This is one time when I can truly say "I understand your frustration"

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #28
kate2008
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm having a hard time no matter what I do. Pming, posting photos and responding to messages. I have a request for photos on a thread and I can't get in to my box. I was having trouble late last week but since frday....ive had a hard time.Friday was the worst....I use ds forum I pad I phose, Firefox on my MacBook.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #29
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate2008 View Post
I'm having a hard time no matter what I do. Pming, posting photos and responding to messages. I have a request for photos on a thread and I can't get in to my box. I was having trouble late last week but since frday....ive had a hard time.Friday was the worst....I use ds forum I pad I phose, Firefox on my MacBook.
Try using a different browser. I think some said it was working better in a browser OTHER than Firefox!

Get 35% Off YesToTomatos Skin and Hair Products! I love Yes To, and I think you would too! Click the link http://www.push44.com/wzrv9gzf for a special offer from Yes To!
mommycissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:04 AM   #30
RedheadMom09
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It seems to be getting worse. I used to be able to get it to work by using IE (I strongly prefer Firefox) but now even that is a problem. Even a few days ago I could get 5 - 10 minutes before it crashed, today I'm luck to get 3. A mama sent me a PM but I can't read it because the first time I clicked on it, the browser crashed and now I can't see it at all!