Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
adjroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just signed up yesterday for znz one and znz big cash? Has anyone heard of them/been successful with them? My sponsor made over $100 yesterday, so I hope to soon be following in her footsteps. I will post a link to my website, and you put in your name and email and it will take you to a video, which explains everything. Basically you have to do trial offers, some are free, some are not; for so many fortune 500 companies, and after you complete your offers they give you a website and you get other people to sign up and complete their offers. You get paid like $100 for every person who completes their offers under you. The idea is that the fortune 500 companies (netflix, equifax, proactive, are some of them) are paying you to advertise for them. They hope that when you sign up for the trials you will become a regular customer, and the same for the people who sign up under you. (You have to write down when to cancel your trials or else you will end up paying for them. I just wrote them all in my calendar on the day to cancel with the phone number.) It can cost under $10 to start if you do all of the free trials and the ones that are $1-$2. I ended up paying more like $30 because I signed up for proactive, which was $20 (the regular thing they are always advertising on tv and stuff) and a Little Einstein book club, which was something I was interested in for my DS. I will let everyone know how I do, if anyone has done this before please let me know.

Advertisement

Last edited by adjroberts; 10-11-2012 at 03:39 PM.
adjroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
adjroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: WAHM-first day

well so far I have had about 10 people sign up under me!! Yay! I hope this keeps up!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #3
adjroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

It is possible to make money at this, but IMO it is rather shady and not something I would reccomend :-(
Old 10-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Why is it shady?
Old 10-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WAHM-first day

we can not have links in our post that benefit us if someone signs up under us
Old 10-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #6
adjroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ok I will remove it, I didn't know sorry. I think it is shady because they say it is not a pyramid scheme and yada yada, but essentially that is what it is IMO. And also it is just weird, bc you are supposed to convince people to sign up for the trials and that is how you make money. And it made me feel bad about myself for doing it. So that is why I said kind of shady.