Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Swaddlebees Capris

So, these have been out for a couple months now. What do you mamas think of them after using them for a while? I adore the quality of our Blueberry Coveralls but hate the lack of flaps. I want to try the Capris but just haven't made the leap. I'm most interested in the hook & loop too (assuming it's strong and durable like my Swaddlebees h & l Econappis that I :wubs:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Bump!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #3
prantastic's Avatar
prantastic
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 528
My Mood:
Re: Swaddlebees Capris

I switched from Flips because I hated the lack of coverage. I use them full time, and love them!! I wish the laundry tabs held on better, because they seem to let go, and then stuff gets stuck on my velcro in the wash, but I really love them. Great coverage, and some really, really cute prints.

ETA - They remind me A LOT of Thirsties Duos, which is great because I've regretted selling my Thirsties so much!
__________________
Earthy, yoga loving , breastfeeding, co-sleeping , babywearing, cloth diapering, stay at home mama to 7yo DS 5yo DD, 3yo DS and 1yo DD!

Last edited by prantastic; 03-30-2012 at 10:28 PM.
prantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
Zepp's Avatar
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 7,272
My Mood:
Re: Swaddlebees Capris

they're really great in my opinion(;
__________________
mama of two lovely kids!
Zepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by prantastic
I switched from Flips because I hated the lack of coverage. I use them full time, and love them!! I wish the laundry tabs held on better, because they seem to let go, and then stuff gets stuck on my velcro in the wash, but I really love them. Great coverage, and some really, really cute prints.

ETA - They remind me A LOT of Thirsties Duos, which is great because I've regretted selling my Thirsties so much!
Hmm...I already have a couple of the Duo 2s. Maybe I shouldn't get any Capris. Are the Capri 2s as big as the Duo 2s? My DS is so skinny that the velcro is crossed over to get a decent fit. Then again, maybe I should since I adore the prints so much ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #6
prantastic's Avatar
prantastic
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 528
My Mood:
Re: Swaddlebees Capris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Hmm...I already have a couple of the Duo 2s. Maybe I shouldn't get any Capris. Are the Capri 2s as big as the Duo 2s? My DS is so skinny that the velcro is crossed over to get a decent fit. Then again, maybe I should since I adore the prints so much ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Size wise, I think they seem a bit larger and full coverage imo. My DD is also very petite (18 lbs) and she is on the middle setting. I do overlap the flaps onto one another. I think the velcro is sturdier. Not at sturdy as Bummis velcro, but much sturdier then Duos.
__________________
Earthy, yoga loving , breastfeeding, co-sleeping , babywearing, cloth diapering, stay at home mama to 7yo DS 5yo DD, 3yo DS and 1yo DD!
prantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #7
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by prantastic

Size wise, I think they seem a bit larger and full coverage imo. My DD is also very petite (18 lbs) and she is on the middle setting. I do overlap the flaps onto one another. I think the velcro is sturdier. Not at sturdy as Bummis velcro, but much sturdier then Duos.
Good to know. I think I'll pick a couple up. Wishing I had done so a few weeks back when there were lots of deals on them and all the prints were in stock everywhere.

Thanks, everyone :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:46 AM   #8
ParkersMommy7611's Avatar
ParkersMommy7611
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97

Good to know. I think I'll pick a couple up. Wishing I had done so a few weeks back when there were lots of deals on them and all the prints were in stock everywhere.

Thanks, everyone :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I got an email from Kellyscloset.com saying that they restocked them!!
ParkersMommy7611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:56 AM   #9
Zepp's Avatar
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 7,272
My Mood:
Yup they restocked today- I ordered more too.

Sent from my iPhone- forgive the craziness
__________________
mama of two lovely kids!
Zepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #10
prantastic's Avatar
prantastic
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 528
My Mood:
Re: Swaddlebees Capris

I got mine from Kissed by the Moon. Super fast shipping!
__________________
Earthy, yoga loving , breastfeeding, co-sleeping , babywearing, cloth diapering, stay at home mama to 7yo DS 5yo DD, 3yo DS and 1yo DD!
prantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.