Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #11
jemilyon's Avatar
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: IL
Posts: 2,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina

Here is a picture. Isn't it adorable!!!

http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...-Bubble-Romper
Omgosh!! Ive lusted after that so many times!! Glad u get to enjoy one!! Would love to see an action shot when the time comes!!

Advertisement

__________________
Emily, wife to Jon and mama to Joshua (11/05), Gianna (5/10), and Isaiah!
Baby 4 coming in May!
jemilyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:28 PM   #12
marthathecakelady's Avatar
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 954
Re: Newborn Stashes

OH my goodness! love the romper!



I just was looking through my diapers to see if I needed to keep stalking FSOT and I totally do not except maybe woolies.....

I have 33 KLOs!! And about 6 other nb sized cute pattern boyish ones from mommies or wahms. and 3 GMD orange prefolds and one Workhorse orange fitted.

I have 2 wool sleep sacks, a pullon wool soaker, 3 pairs of longies (2 recycled, one knit with a matching knit hat), and 3 (I think) wool wrap style covers. plus about 5 PUL covers (at least- i don't like them so I didn't actually count them- lol)

I also have 12 more diapers coming in the mail on MONDAY!!! AUGH!! LOL.

I have a rocking newborn stash! So excited! Thinking about getting some disposable liners so I can go ahead and start doing cloth right away in the hospital (assuming this baby doesn't need NICU) and not have to worry about meconium! We can't use liners at home cause we are septic. :P
__________________
Mama to 4 (10, 9, 5, 2) and Zack due Aug 1

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #13
Charrey's Avatar
Charrey
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 490
My Mood:
Re: Newborn Stashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Here is a picture. Isn't it adorable!!!

http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...-Bubble-Romper
Awwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandajiggles View Post
WOW! What a great deal! I spent WAY too much on my stash. Anything I bought new or gently used from retailers was a better deal than buying used, the rest is from FSOT or DD's stash. But I would have LOVED to only have spent $50 for the majority of my stash. I hope I can at least pass a good deal along to another Mama when I de-stash.
I know, I saw it on Craigslist several days after it was posted and I couldn't believe it was still available at that price! Everything is like new. I've never used prefolds other than trifolding so I hope they work out. I just wanted to save most of my diapering money for pockets that will fit hopefully through pl'ing. We are going to have 2 in diapers so I have to expand my stash.
I have spent wayy too much money trying different diapers on DD, I don't even want to know a total! I'm going to TRY to keep it under control this time

I'm jealous of all of your AIOs and fitteds! Do the size 1 Sunbabies work for newborns?
__________________
SAHM to Leo (5) June (2) Odin (1) and wife to my best friend
Charrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #14
amandajiggles's Avatar
amandajiggles
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Posts: 740
My Mood:
Re: Newborn Stashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Here is a picture. Isn't it adorable!!!

http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...-Bubble-Romper
SO CUTE!
__________________
**Amanda** EBF'ing, CDing, Co-Sleeping, Semi-Crunchy WOHM
Mommy to DD Charlotte (Sept 2, 2009)
DD Caroline (Aug 19, 2012)
amandajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #15
amandajiggles's Avatar
amandajiggles
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Posts: 740
My Mood:
Re: Newborn Stashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charrey View Post
Awwwww



I know, I saw it on Craigslist several days after it was posted and I couldn't believe it was still available at that price! Everything is like new. I've never used prefolds other than trifolding so I hope they work out. I just wanted to save most of my diapering money for pockets that will fit hopefully through pl'ing. We are going to have 2 in diapers so I have to expand my stash.
I have spent wayy too much money trying different diapers on DD, I don't even want to know a total! I'm going to TRY to keep it under control this time

I'm jealous of all of your AIOs and fitteds! Do the size 1 Sunbabies work for newborns?
The Sunbabies are technically a OS... I bought them for DD when she was around a year old. She's pushing 30lbs and is pretty slim but they don't fit her anymore. They are pretty tiny on the smallest setting and are around the same size as a size 1 Applecheeks. The prints are a newer version, and are a little bigger and have an extra snap to stop the wing droop.

I haven't tried them on a newborn, but my SIL had them for a couple of weeks and only used them for pictures but they fit her little guy and he was MAYBE 8 lbs at the time. I'm thinking that they should fit well. I'm hoping to post a what works and what doesn't work for us once we actually have a newborn to put them on. If they are still a little too big they may be a good transition between nb dipes and our BG 3/0's & 4.0's. Plus, I already had them laying around so they're technically free?
__________________
**Amanda** EBF'ing, CDing, Co-Sleeping, Semi-Crunchy WOHM
Mommy to DD Charlotte (Sept 2, 2009)
DD Caroline (Aug 19, 2012)
amandajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #16
amandajiggles's Avatar
amandajiggles
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Posts: 740
My Mood:
Re: Newborn Stashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthathecakelady View Post
OH my goodness! love the romper!



I just was looking through my diapers to see if I needed to keep stalking FSOT and I totally do not except maybe woolies.....

I have 33 KLOs!! And about 6 other nb sized cute pattern boyish ones from mommies or wahms. and 3 GMD orange prefolds and one Workhorse orange fitted.

I have 2 wool sleep sacks, a pullon wool soaker, 3 pairs of longies (2 recycled, one knit with a matching knit hat), and 3 (I think) wool wrap style covers. plus about 5 PUL covers (at least- i don't like them so I didn't actually count them- lol)

I also have 12 more diapers coming in the mail on MONDAY!!! AUGH!! LOL.

I have a rocking newborn stash! So excited! Thinking about getting some disposable liners so I can go ahead and start doing cloth right away in the hospital (assuming this baby doesn't need NICU) and not have to worry about meconium! We can't use liners at home cause we are septic. :P

What a great stash Martha! I thought about the KLO's but DH isn't a fan of really anything that requires more than strapping to baby and re-dressing. What about fleece liners? I'm hoping to do cloth from day 1 if the hospital doesn't have any issues with it, and I hadn't really thought about meconium until now. I really want to re-sell my stash once we're done with it because DH is done after two babies... and I don't want any issues with meconium to reduce my prices too much. Hmm.. something new to research!
__________________
**Amanda** EBF'ing, CDing, Co-Sleeping, Semi-Crunchy WOHM
Mommy to DD Charlotte (Sept 2, 2009)
DD Caroline (Aug 19, 2012)
amandajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #17
chellyyy's Avatar
chellyyy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 19
Re: Newborn Stashes

I have..

4 Lil Joeys
4 Fuzzi Bunz XS
7 Blueberry Bamboo Fitteds
3 Gro Via NB

24 Cloth wipes (Thirsties and Grovia)

I've never really cloth diapered before, so I'm not sure what exactly I need. I wanted 1 more Gro Via, 2 more Lil Joeys, and 3 more more Blueberry Fitteds to have even numbers and then some wool covers. Will that get me through a day? I still need to get a diaper pail with liners, a wet bag and woolie wash.
chellyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #18
chellyyy's Avatar
chellyyy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 19
Re: Newborn Stashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Here is a picture. Isn't it adorable!!!

http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...-Bubble-Romper
That is so cute!
chellyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #19
Riverdavidsmama's Avatar
Riverdavidsmama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Great Northern Woods
Posts: 3,665
My Mood:
Re: Newborn Stashes

Love the romper~you all have gotten a great start!

Briar's Stash So Far

Leftover from DS:
12 periwinkle GMDs

Diapers OTW:
Muttaqin Baby - 6 SS M fitteds (baby cakes, aristocats, forest owl, baby nay jade, baby nay pink tika, chrysanthemums)

The Eli Monster - 3 NB fitteds (vroom, supergirl, rockstar)

Bububebe 7 NB fitteds
1) one tough cookie/tan or light pink? 2) bunny love/light blue, 3) chez ami sun stripe/pink or blue, 4) pink retro cars/hot pink, 5) strawberries/lime green, 6) farming/red, 7) purple stripe/purple

The Diaper Drive-Thru - 6 NB fitteds
(pink giraffes, watermelon, patsy panda, first love, lil' doggie (light yellow), fairy catmother)

Covers:
S fleece soaker and longies
XS luxe baby bloomers pink

Stuff I still want to buy:

3 Orange Diaper Co. Loops XS
3 Little Boppers Big Newborns
3 Short Rounds S
3 Dunk n Fluff S
1 WCW S soaker
1 Woolybottoms S soaker

For a grand total of:
4 covers
28 fitteds
12 prefolds
__________________
Crunchy Christian liberal and WAHM to my two crazy superheroes, River (10/06) and Rainn (4/09), and my sweet Briar Rose (7/12). For Sale: Girly side-snapping Mutt and DnF fitteds, Maya Wrap.

Last edited by Riverdavidsmama; 04-01-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Riverdavidsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #20
bohemianxchaos's Avatar
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 784
My Mood:
Re: Newborn Stashes

I'm not even totally sure what I have at this point. :x
I know I have 7 or 8 xs bG AIOs, and two small kawaiis....two or three FB Smalls...I have a dozen infant prefolds coming, and my bff has apparently been amassing a small fortune of nb diapers for me to bring home from Maine when I go visit in June. OH, and I just got a nb LFP the other week. Plus random prefolds and covers....Oh man. I have a lots.
__________________
Just call me Paula
Mama to Nich (02.08.05) Josh (01.21.11) and Gavin (8-31-12)
bohemianxchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.