Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #171
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug. '11 - April Chat

lol I just saw a dead armadillo.... eww.

Yay! we got a new bed!! It's being delivered this afternoon. Can't wait to sleep tonight! I hope we got a good one. It's always hard to tell when you only lay on it for 2 minutes! But since it's a KING size, at least we won't be so crowded with Evan in the middle. So I gave him a bottle last night around 8pm and he passed out fast! down side is he was awake at 2am and I barely slept after that. He fussed again at 4am, and was soaked so I had to change him.

We have Kindergarten round up tonight! Can't believe my Viv is going to be in Kindi this fall! Funny thing is most of my HS friends kids are in jr high or HS!

It's amazing that your lo's are "talking" and almost ready for walking!!! Evan will be 8m's eom, but still. I am secretly glad that he's not doing alot of those things though. I want him to stay little for as long as possible! especially since he's my last one. sigh.

Advertisement

Old 04-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #172
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
I want him to stay little for as long as possible! especially since he's my last one. sigh.
My guy didn't get that memo.

I'm feeling a little better today. Even without sleep. Casper is getting his top teeth broken through and he was up every hour screaming. And nursing. Poor guy. I've had my RS sitting around for a long time without any love. I fin ally get around to getting a pic taken and posted it on FSOT. I set it on the couch and Casper grabs it and drags it over to me. I remembered a Paxbaby video of her wearing Declan on her back so I gave it a try. And Casper was out in less than a minute. Maybe I shouldn't get rid of a RS with good sleepy vibes!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #173
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl

My guy didn't get that memo.

I'm feeling a little better today. Even without sleep. Casper is getting his top teeth broken through and he was up every hour screaming. And nursing. Poor guy. I've had my RS sitting around for a long time without any love. I fin ally get around to getting a pic taken and posted it on FSOT. I set it on the couch and Casper grabs it and drags it over to me. I remembered a Paxbaby video of her wearing Declan on her back so I gave it a try. And Casper was out in less than a minute. Maybe I shouldn't get rid of a RS with good sleepy vibes!
Wow! I need to see that video..i want to try back wearinng lol.. i have a rs, baby ktan and babyhawk...i think i can back carry on all thesse but need to try
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #174
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAXbabyMom?feature=mhee

estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #175
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Amy I am jealous that Casper will sleep in one for you! It takes Harper a loooong time to sleep in my carriers. Usually I walk around the market far around two hours and as I check out one of the boys says, uh mommy she just fell asleep. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatt-townmommy

Wow! I need to see that video..i want to try back wearinng lol.. i have a rs, baby ktan and babyhawk...i think i can back carry on all thesse but need to try
I have a bb2, baby hawk, moby, and an off brand rs that needs a new home. I back carry in my bb2 and the babyhawk tho she doesn't care for the mei tei. I think it's uncomfy for her chunky thighs and honestly I don't feel it's very supportive compared to the Beco. I've used the moby on my back recently and actually thought it was quite comfortable! I can't wear her up front in that anymore tho because it starts to sag. I really heart my bb2.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #176
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So Liitle Miss might have IGA deficiency. Short version is IGA is an immunoglobulin which lives in the mucous in your body. It fights disease and infections. Being IGA deficient can mean absolutely nothing, have no symptoms and lead a normal life. It can also mean you are predisposed to autoimmune disease namely celiacs. People with celiacs are 15 times more likely to be IGA deficient. IGA increase during an allergic reaction, your low IGA to begin you can be having a severe reaction and it will not appear so by your counts. It makes it harder to diagnose allergies. So we redid the blood work to see if the results were the same again to confirm diagnosis. Should have results early next week. I feel released to have a direction we are moving in you can read more about it on the link below.

http://www.immunedisease.com/about-p...eficiency.html
Old 04-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #177
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have only used ergos.

I have 2. One I got when Blu was 7 months old (I had a baby bjorn before that--that doesn't count). We bought it when we were going to Barbados. Good thing I did bc no way would a stroller have worked and the sidewalks were extremely narrow. The other one my sister gave me bc her dd did not like it very much, I guess. I have to be honest I talked her into buying it knowing I would eventually get it. It was brand new when I got it. I use the old one in the house and the newer one everywhere else.

I would love to try a wrap for the newborn stage but I had the ergo insert and that does fine.

I am not sure dh would be happy if I bought more carriers. I would love to try different ones like the bb2 and baby hawk.

Everyone around town knows me as the lady who carries her baby lol!

I was watching house hunters international and there was a lady on there who was using an Ergo. I got weirdly excited.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #178
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblakeley View Post
So Liitle Miss might have IGA deficiency. Short version is IGA is an immunoglobulin which lives in the mucous in your body. It fights disease and infections. Being IGA deficient can mean absolutely nothing, have no symptoms and lead a normal life. It can also mean you are predisposed to autoimmune disease namely celiacs. People with celiacs are 15 times more likely to be IGA deficient. IGA increase during an allergic reaction, your low IGA to begin you can be having a severe reaction and it will not appear so by your counts. It makes it harder to diagnose allergies. So we redid the blood work to see if the results were the same again to confirm diagnosis. Should have results early next week. I feel released to have a direction we are moving in you can read more about it on the link below.

http://www.immunedisease.com/about-p...eficiency.html
So glad you are starting to get answers. To be honest GF eating is such a healthier lifestyle and is something that could be difficult at first but absolutely possible in todays world. There are even also awesome gf bakeries everywhere and even in Disney world so she will never go without yummies.

I have to be honest as I was reading this I felt relieved too!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #179
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

FYI the link is about having no IGA present. Peanut has some she measured 15 with 85 being the low end of the normal range. So she is quite below normal.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #180
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
So glad you are starting to get answers. To be honest GF eating is such a healthier lifestyle and is something that could be difficult at first but absolutely possible in todays world. There are even also awesome gf bakeries everywhere and even in Disney world so she will never go without yummies.

I have to be honest as I was reading this I felt relieved too!
Thanks! For now we eat the same, if we were to stop gluten it would skew the test results needed to diagnose in the wrong direction. There if a great bakery by us called vegan treats