Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #181
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug. '11 - April Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblakeley View Post
Thanks! For now we eat the same, if we were to stop gluten it would skew the test results needed to diagnose in the wrong direction. There if a great bakery by us called vegan treats

Awesome!!!! About the bakery. We use to live by a vegan bakery that had gf options. It was the only bakery I would take the kiddos to. One bc I eat vegan but also bc it was just overall healthier for my lo's and they did not get crazy sugar highs.

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #182
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I was all set to post a few days ago, got distracted, and now it's 3 days later.. lol!

I've been through a lot of the same funk that you're all talking about. It still comes occasionally, but going back to work has helped a TON with it. Working comes with it's own dramas of course (being even busier, babysitters, etc) but it makes me feel like I have more of a purpose and even though I only make about $150 a week the extra money is really nice. I think it's just being able to get away from the kids and having adult time that helps. And since I'm only working 3 half-days a week I still have plenty of home time.

Remember how I was freaking out about the new babysitter situation at the beginning of the week? Monday I guess she cried the entire time I was gone so I was definitely not feeling better after that. Tues we started with the permanent babysitter and it went AMAZING. I'm sooo relieved. Seni seems to really like her and her boyfriend too- apparently every time he picked her up yesterday she fell asleep!

Senia's eating a ton of table food now, even with no teeth. I do feed her the pureed stuff too since we get 60 jars a month, but I'm pretty much letting her try bites of anything we eat.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #183
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
Aww whata cutie asleep! thanks for the pic.
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #184
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Britt, what is a bb2?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #185
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Harper we have the same swing!

Attachment 102945

Feeding himself noodles

Attachment 102946

I think this is funny he dumped out his toy box

Attachment 102947

Last edited by Lifeisjoy; 08-12-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #186
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Is DS being weird for anyone else, it skipped a whole page of posts so I can't get all the way caught up!

Anyway, I have loved reading everyones posts. We have been SO busy around here this entire month and I never seem to have time to post on the computer - WAY easier than the phone.

I finally am getting out of my funk... amazing what a couple of warm sunny days can do... I often sink back into it following those sunbursts but I've managed to keep at it and I feel tons better. :Hugs: to all that are still feeling it, hopefully things turn around soon.

Mary is not crawling yet but she is SO close, and no pulling up either but she rolls and scoots all over and she seems to have no problem getting into all sorts of trouble . She is doing typical baby sounds "bababababa" "mamamama" etc. but definitely no real words. Except when I leave I swear she says mamamama with purpose.

I'll admit I'm really jealous of all your babies "talking" seeing as how my three year old is so speech delayed and hardly speaks at all. I have no doubt that Mary will probably have more words than Nigel will at some point in the coming year, especially if she follows in Owen's footsteps (like she has with EVERYTHING), he started talking around 1 year and had a lot of words by 18 months.

Speaking of my three year old - he is officially potty trained , happened about a week and a half ago. He just decided and honestly we have had ONE accident since he really "got it" - it has been amazing! He still needs help pointing it the right direction , but he comes to me everytime and the poo was no issue AND he's dry at night!!! Heaven i tell you, heaven!

I've got the baby bug again, I'm in no rush to be pregnant again, but if it happened I would be super duper happy. Still no AF but we could catch the first egg I suppose.

I had more to say but can't remember anymore .
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #187
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Hallie, bb2 is Beco Butterfly 2. And Micah is so darling, Harper loves to dump the toys too- silly babies.

Melissa, glad your feeling better! It is amazing what some sunshine will do. If Mary is saying mamamama when you leave I bet she is meaning you. Do you call yourself mama to her? My boys all call me mommy but we start out with mama. Though she is the only one to say it first. Dadada is rare. And a big for potty trained kiddos!! That's awesome. And even though I cannot imagine for the life of me being pregnant so soon (or again, really), I will send you some little egg thoughts.

Just wanna send one of these out to all my favorite mamas.... Have a wondrous Friday ladies!!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #188
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just typed out this whole long update and the darn site timed out and lost it all! UGH!!!

Anywhoo, sorry I've been mia, dh rebooted the computer and I lost my tabs.
As of this morning, Ellie is crawling! she's still pretty content to sit though which is nice. She was 20.5 lbs at her last appt about 2 weeks ago so she's not a tiny thing. She's been pulling up to standing for a little more than a week now and I knew crawling was imminent. She cut her fourth tooth (4 on the bottom) yesterday and tried turkey dogs for the first time today and loved them.

My house currently looks like it could be in an episode of hoarders right now with all the stuff we've pulled out of storage to sort through and prep for a much needed tag sale. I'm getting rid of most of the baby clothes and some of the accessories that I don't need anymore. There's so much crap in storage that's been there in boxes just taking up space. There's almost a dozen boxes with just piles of papers in them. It's really insane.

DS is getting closer to pl'ing. The past couple days he's told me "I pooping" which I think I figured out this morning actually means he's peed. It's only been 3-4 instances though. I've got a few trainers on hand so we'll see.

We're doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and we both feel better about our finances, which is nice. The bankruptcy has been discharged so we're clear of all that nonsense now.
Here's a couple pics:

I haven't posted the pics from my good camera to photobucket yet, I'll have to show you some better ones when I do that.

Gotta go, time for class and dh is in a tizzy to leave.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #189
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Peanut (and I can't remember if I posted this before) says Mama, Dada, and Baba. She doesn't associate the words with things or people yet. We are trying to teach her Lala for DD and Keke for the cat. The pediatrician remarked today about how vocal she is. According to his scale she gained 4 oz this week she clocked in at 13 months developmentally.

I started making DD wear her amber necklace again. It seems to be helping her calm down a few notches which is much needed.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #190
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My baby boy is turning 3 tomorrow!!!! I can not believe he is getting so old. He is still my "snuggle bunny!"

He is still pl'ing but for some reason he likes to pee outside when we are out in the backyard. I think it is gross but I also think we are a little bit closer.

I am concerned with our upcoming Dr appt. It is on the 9th. I will have Tanners 3 yr old visit and Peytons 9 month visit. Tanner is only 26lbs and I think that is like 3rd percentile and peyton is a wopping 14.6lbs. I told dh to take time off for the visit bc I am not doing this one alone. It is just stressful. Tanner had a ton of bloodwork done over a yr ago bc of weight and they found nothing wrong.

I am willing to do some testing but I am not willing to be insulted by this Dr. Can you tell I am not a fan of this Dr. I LOVED there other 2 Drs. This is why moving when you have children is hard. You research and research find a doc you love then move to any area were there are NO options. Most people drive and hour to 2 hours away for there peds and I think it may be something we do.

This Dr office is always packed and I always schedule the first appt at 8 get there at 7:30 and do not get seen to 9:45-10:00. Then I feel like we get pushed through or laughed at for my concerns. They do not take clothes of to weigh--wish is actually a little helpful in my situation and the dr told me I should pump to feed if I am bfing bc the baby will get to attached to me and not go to anyone else. UMM OK!!!!! Bc my other kids are as social as you can get and I have done the same exact things with them!

Ok vent over! Have a great weekend everyone!!!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote