Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #61
mommyof2wildboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My kids have 2 sets of great grandparents and one great great grandfather still living. We only see one set of great grandparents on a regular basis.

Advertisement

mommyof2wildboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #62
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Aug. '11 - April Chat

That sucks Naomi! that's crap to only do half the right thing!

Amy- Evan isn't tugging but lately when he's done nursing he will lean back, and start flicking my nipple ! lol And staring at it in wonder.

I have one grandpa left and one grandma. My kids have met gpa but he's in Michigan and we only go 1x/yr. We never see my gma. Dh's gma is living with his mom so we see her all the time. I grew up seeing both sides + great's every summer when I flew to MI, as well. I'm just grateful both our mom's are close to my kids. PLus my mom's dh is a great gpa to the kids. My dad and his family are in MI too so we don't see each other often but we do skype which eases the pain of distance.

Ok TMI!!!!

So I finally got AF yesterday morning. Everything was fine until last night. Idk if any of you use a Diva cup but I do at night. Basically I filled it 2x in 8hr! Needless to say I am afraid of going out or doing anything when it's like this. It seems to be heavier the older I get. I literaly feel drained. ugh....

Mom is coming this wknd. It's suppossed to rain though, boo. OH and good chance for tornados west of us. Did I mention softball sized hail? lol Yea for spring!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #63
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
It's so neat to hear so many great-grandparents are still living and involved. My kids have three sets of great-grandparents, one step-great, and one living great-great-grandma.

Got dd a new toy yesterday. One of those rectangle pop up thingies that has the twist pull slide, etc then the door pops open? She loves it! This girl loves peek a boo and will even play with herself so I wasn't surprised. She needs some new toys though, the rattles are getting boring. She loves mirrors, books, these little balls that have weights in them that roll wacky, Sophie the giraffe, and of course, anything she is not supposed to play with. Like micro Legos.

What does your baby play with?

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #64
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies, forgot about the new month thread and been busy with easter and family time.

My parents and DH parents and stepmom are still living. I olny had one g-ma growing up and saw her like 3x. She died when I was in 7th grade i think, so its nice that my kids get to have plenty of grandparents.

Micah is 8 Mos old today!! getting so big... miss my newbie.. he is crawling now and eating cheerios.

I also need new baby toys or dig out malachis old ones. the baby rattles are getting boring for him.

I use camera360 app for android, similar to instagram, but now may have to switch!

I am proud of myself for learning how to blindstich hem on my machine. Got some dress pants done for a friend! YouTube is awesome!
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #65
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Evan loves pens. smh.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #66
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ok Vanessa. I just saw your post about tornados. IM west of you! Now I need to check the weather. Dh is goin to be in STL tomorrow for a softball tourny....

Old 04-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #67
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Scratch that. I'm directly east of you. .

What will you do if the tornados start up there? It looks like you may be more in the line of fire than we will be. Hope you guys do okay this weekend.

Last edited by mommabritt; 04-13-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #68
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Boo Naomi I hate thieves.

My kids have on great from my moms mom and dads dad. Ironically the greats have become pals and hang out together.

Peanut gained 2oz this week at weigh in (sounds like she is a wrestler) for a total of 13lbs 6oz now. We've decided to see a GI doc and nutritionist in a joint appt to discuss everything. It's set for April 26 so we will see what they recommend.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:27 PM   #69
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Keep us posted on that! I know I'm really interested to see what you find out. Do they really think there's a real reason to why she doesn't gain or is she just an itty bitty girl? I know Drs sometimes look for things that don't exist because they're not good at not having black and white answers.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #70
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah definately keep us posted on peanuts weight issues, I think it will help us out here too.

Also all you mommas in tornado ally today keep us posted so we know you are safe!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote