Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #81
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug. '11 - April Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblakeley View Post
Wait your supposed to take them at the same time everyday? Great... I would also die if preggers again.
Yeah, at least the kind I have. I guess the hormones just make your cervical fluid thicker so the sperm can't get through and that's why it's important to take it at the same time. I'm failing miserably so hopefully the ones I AM taking are helping a bit. No cycle for me yet.

Advertisement

Old 04-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #82
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No period yet for me either. Not using any preventative measures either.

I did take a preggers test today just in case. Not pregnant.

I am kind of up in the air about having another one. Dh is talking about it a little more. I am just so tired!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #83
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn5388

I need another baby like a hole in the head.

3 bedrooms and Levi smooshed into our bedroom/bed means NOTHING is going on that would create another child. lol Besides, I have a securely attached IUD that isn't going anywhere. lol
Lol. We are also in a 3br with dd in our bed. A friend of mine just gave birth the day before Easter to a baby boy she conceived with an iud in place. Her youngest dd just turned one in jan. oops!

I know I've said before but we are done! Dh had a vasectomy to make sure. I didn't want to Be on the pill and we were done using condoms with no desire for a fifth child. No aF here either. It's usually well past a year for me.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #84
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
Lol. We are also in a 3br with dd in our bed. A friend of mine just gave birth the day before Easter to a baby boy she conceived with an iud in place. Her youngest dd just turned one in jan. oops!

I know I've said before but we are done! Dh had a vasectomy to make sure. I didn't want to Be on the pill and we were done using condoms with no desire for a fifth child. No aF here either. It's usually well past a year for me.
Dh won't even talk about a vasectomy but he doesn't want me to get a tubal either. He just thinks its too drastic.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #85
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I didn't want a tubal (even though I have cs so I would have not been a big deal) and neither of us wanted anything hormonal. Condoms were getting really old and since we knew 100% we didn't want any more it was a good choice for us.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #86
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

3 bedroom with a Casper in our bed here!

Hubby had a V in January and I'm still teary thinking about it. I thought it was the hormones, but who knows. I've been sooooo emotional lately. My periods have been coming pretty normal so I know there's nothing there. Maybe a touch of ppd going on? Hubby wants to change careers. He mentioned that maybe we could rent out the house. I never thought about losing our home. Makes me cry just thinking of it. And he seems to think, "Don't worry, it will work out." What???!? Just a tad freaked out here. Blah. =(
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #87
MamaCoffee
Registered Users
Formerly: babydazedesigns

Congrats to your DD Stacey! How exciting! I just asked in the facebook group last week if anyone was expecting! I am a bit surprised that none of our August babes will be big siblings yet! 17 months apart isn't too bad, I don't think. We aren't TTCing officially until Ellie is one, but we are currently not using any protection. And I have been DYING to poas lately. I'd love to be pregnant and I've got the itch for another squish again!

As for g-g-parents, Micah & Ellie have 4 great grandparents on Chris' side...both his mom's parents and his dad's parents are still alive and kickin! They ALL had kids really young, so all four of them range in age from 73-80. They'll be around for a while, which I am SO glad about. Though his dad's parents live in Ohio, so we only see them once a year at our big family vacation each summer. I only have one grandma living, on my side and she is 94 and in fail health, so she won't be around much longer. Everytime we are down in So Cal, we make sure we spend time with her because it could be our last. She doesn't remember at all either, so it's pretty sad.

Really hoping and praying Vanessa and fam are safe. She hasn't posted anything on FB since yesterday.

So my sweet, sleeping through the night, great sleeper overall has been waking several times at night to nurse. And just sleeping really fitfully overall. She's in the cosleeper in our room currently. And, of course, Micah has been getting up especially early lately too. I am one tired mama.

Good night ladies!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:33 AM   #88
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
I didn't want a tubal (even though I have cs so I would have not been a big deal) and neither of us wanted anything hormonal. Condoms were getting really old and since we knew 100% we didn't want any more it was a good choice for us.
Yeah I think it would be the right choice for us too.

I was thinking about the "natural" body temp way--Not sure what its called exactly. But I would have a hard time staying on top of it and my body temp is off until nursing is complete.

I said I do not want anymore babies after the age of 35--just personal choice, but that is coming quickly.

I like our family makeup right now but another would definately be exciting--after that I may have to get a tubal or finally talk dh into a V or get used to using condoms which I think I am allergic to is that a possibility?
Old 04-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #89
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Amy, sorry about the life stresses. It's so hard sometimes when everything changes. What kind of a change does your Dh want to make? Would it mean a location change also?

Vanessa, we want to hear from you mama! Let us know your family is safe and your just busy.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #90
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ahh! Just planted bluberry and raspberry bushes..hope they stay alive ..

Micah is really loving to gnaw on grahm crackers..
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote