Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
fluffybunsdiapers
Registered Users
Formerly: paulzangel
seller

My Mood:
April2-8

Wow, so o forgot again....it OS Monday lol. I met with the midwife today, chances look great so far for my HBAC...I'm so excited, ages an hour away but worth it for the experience I desire. I do have to pay quite a bit oop, but I think we've got or figured out, I'm just thrilled that we are moving forward with this :-)

Advertisement

Old 04-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
oldandnew
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
LOL, yeah Monday again...
Glad your hbac looks promising!

As for me, not a whole lot other than being moody and wanting to eat constantly but I'm worried about the dress fitting for the wedding on the 13th! Didn't think I'd be this big...

Sent from my HTC Inspire using DS Forum
Old 04-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
nceveritt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April2-8

Allergies are whooping my butt.

Still no bump, but I can finally feel my uterus rising up and out. The bump will be soon then! 16 weeks today. I really thought that with baby #3, I would be popped by 14-15 weeks. Nada!

How exciting for your HBAC! Midwives can't do them in Arizona

I still have a lot more nausea than I expected. This baby is a wild card and it's making me nuts, but as time goes on, I am pretty sure that bean baby is a girl.

I think I'm abandoning team green :hides:

Like our store on Facebook
nceveritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
nikkibreeze
Registered Users
seller

Glad to hear your HBAC looks like it is a go!

Uh-oh, Nicole, you are abandoning team green? Come to the dark side....
nikkibreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #5
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Getting ready for my trip at the end of this week. DH is concerned because I have a two hour drive to the airport with both kiddos + luggage + carseats + being preggo. I dunno. Stuff like this, I just do it. I'm excited, because I'll get to tell my Dad about the pregnancy in person.

I have an appt when I get back and I'm anxious to hear the HB again. I always get scared that something went wrong, but I know I'm not the only one.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nceveritt View Post
Allergies are whooping my butt.

Still no bump, but I can finally feel my uterus rising up and out. The bump will be soon then! 16 weeks today. I really thought that with baby #3, I would be popped by 14-15 weeks. Nada!

How exciting for your HBAC! Midwives can't do them in Arizona

I still have a lot more nausea than I expected. This baby is a wild card and it's making me nuts, but as time goes on, I am pretty sure that bean baby is a girl.

I think I'm abandoning team green :hides:

I was thinking the same. I'm still not showing though I'm now averaging around a 21 lb weightloss (but magically my clothes still fit, so maybe the little guy is taking up some room in there. Still having huge food adversions, but craving lemonade!

Met my new "doc" yesterday. It went pretty well. Im going a little crazy as. the heart beat went from high 160s at 12 weeks, 154 at ultrasound last week and 140 at this apt. I know its still in normal range, but its bugging me.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #7
austinandashlynsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Today's ultrasound went well, baby girl is still definitely a girl and heart rate was around 158. The 3d pictures aren't much better thanks to her hiding and snuggling into the placenta though. I'll try to get the best one posted later.
austinandashlynsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #8
MacMama
Registered Users
Formerly: PaisleyandLaylasmommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybunsdiapers View Post
Wow, so o forgot again....it OS Monday lol. I met with the midwife today, chances look great so far for my HBAC...I'm so excited, ages an hour away but worth it for the experience I desire. I do have to pay quite a bit oop, but I think we've got or figured out, I'm just thrilled that we are moving forward with this :-)
That's awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by champatlife View Post
I was thinking the same. I'm still not showing though I'm now averaging around a 21 lb weightloss (but magically my clothes still fit, so maybe the little guy is taking up some room in there. Still having huge food adversions, but craving lemonade!

Met my new "doc" yesterday. It went pretty well. Im going a little crazy as. the heart beat went from high 160s at 12 weeks, 154 at ultrasound last week and 140 at this apt. I know its still in normal range, but its bugging me.
I thought that was normal? Baby's heart rate always starts off low, then goes high and then lowers again as they grow. It also totally depends on if you caught them sleeping or jumping around. Definitely not something to be worried about.

I'm feeling really good, all trace of nausea and cramping are gone (both of which I had plenty of in the first 13-14 weeks). I had probably ten minor spotting episodes, almost all after DTD or going to the bathroom, and those seem to have ended a few weeks ago as well... though I wasn't overly worried about them because I have minor spotting with all of my pregnancies. This little baby is a crazy jumping bean-- I'm getting kicked all the time now (or I should more accurately say *bumped*, it's not quite hard enough to be a kick). I bought a few things off FSOT, which is helping this feel real. I'll be honest, I haven't connected a lot to this baby yet, probably because I spent the first trimester terrified of losing it. The constant bumps lately are helping a lot, as will my ultrasound in a couple of weeks. You'd think this would be old news by now, being my fourth, but I can't quite grasp the idea that there's someone in there yet!
Heather; wife to my love Jacob, lucky mama of Layla (9), Paisley (7), Thatcher (almost 5) and my nursling, Koa (9/4/12). Creator of Hand-stamped jewelry, custom teething necklaces and accessories by Avery Rayne Designs
MacMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #9
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

that's awesome about your HBAC! I really need to call the midwife tomorrow and set up an initial visit.. I have been so slack!

I got a like new black ergo from a friend today, I was going to buy it for $60 but when I went to get it she gave it to me free as a baby gift <3 I'm so excited to try it out, she's such a sweetie!!

oh and we're finally home, drove back from Washington in 3 days... I am so freaking exhausted
Old 04-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #10
PurpleDaffodil
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anyone else just feeling really blah? I feel so fat this week, all of my previous fluff has been pushed out to where it looks like i ate too many cheeseburgers. I know I should be grateful I'm not showing, but I'd much rather look pregnant than this fat!