Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #11
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: A PSA for those that turned to sposies at night...

I have never tried cloth at night
When my ds was 5 mths old I switched to cloth. He was a big boy though and I had a hard time finding a diaper that didn't dig into his thighs. I didn't want to put something on him that would possibly cause him pain, so we just stuck to sposies.
Now it is just easier. And we have had issues with stink/ammonia and I don't want him wearing something too long that could cause a rash. His nap diapers are usually very full. He is still bfing also and wants to throughout the night. It would be nice to be able to use cloth at night but I have a feeling he will stay in sposies, he is already 2 yrs 2 mths so I figure its just this way. Now if I get that baby I want I will try from birth!

Advertisement

http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:37 AM   #12
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay for cloth at night! My DD is 17 months and has been waking up with a dry diaper (she pees once she's fully awake). She's never been a super soaker but I definitely think a lot of kids outgrow totally soaking their night diapers. Esp as they near PL'ing.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:54 AM   #13
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

We've never done sposies but I was wondering the same thing about not soaking diapers after they're older. Mine don't generally have anything to drink ecept their 5oz of milk before bed after about 4:30-5pm. DD will wake up dry sometimes, but three nights last week DS soaked through his huge nighttime diaper (not enough to soak through the wool too, but his wool was wet).
Brooke789 is online now   Reply With Quote