Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
brookglen
Registered Users

Feeling really good

I'm about 6 weeks along and I have to say- I feel like a million bucks these days. Has anyone experienced this? I swear with my last pregnancy I was is baaad shape for the first 14 weeks. Like two naps a day bad. And I was in puke purgatory all day every day. Now I feel like eating an apple and exercising for an hour. It makes me tad nervous to feel so good. Is this normal for some? I assumed that every pregnancy started off with sickness.

Advertisement

brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
kangasox
Registered Users
seller

This is my third and every one has been different. my last pregnancy I felt pretty good...this time I feel like I'm not going to make it through some days. I'm 9 weeks. it's still early, too, so don't kind yourself! You may end up sick in the next week!

Also wanted to say hi...I think you were in my august 2010 dd group? guess we're in the same boat again. When are you due? Congratulations!
kangasox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
austinandashlynsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Mine have all been so different. I was sick, exhausted, and vomitting before 6 weeks with the first 2. With my youngest and this pregnancy, I felt pretty good until about 8 weeks and then was hit with a ton of bricks. 10 times sicker, lasting longer, completely miserable. I know its easier said than done, but try not to worry.
austinandashlynsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
Lovinmama3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling really good

I felt that way at 6wks as well, but once I was 6.5wks the m/s started. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you, but just be prepared.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
brookglen
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangasox
This is my third and every one has been different. my last pregnancy I felt pretty good...this time I feel like I'm not going to make it through some days. I'm 9 weeks. it's still early, too, so don't kind yourself! You may end up sick in the next week!

Also wanted to say hi...I think you were in my august 2010 dd group? guess we're in the same boat again. When are you due? Congratulations!
Hi Kanga! It's so wild, I've "run into" a bunch of the August mamas from that group around these parts. Looks like we've all recovered from our summer babies. I'm due December 1st. Not too far off from you.

Also, after I posted this I was like, how silly to worry because you feel "too good" ha! I guess I just don't feel pregnant. I'll try to enjoy this before the storm hits!
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #6
SaraElise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I never have a single pregnancy symptom until after 6 weeks. I really never knew I was pregnant until then, and the only reason I took a test was it was a little weird for my period to be 2 weeks late lol

With my second I felt so good that I constantly just forgot I was pregnant until I started to show around 18 weeks. He was an easy pregnancy, labor and delivery...but made up for it on the outside
Old 04-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #7
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I didn't have any morning sickness with either one of my pregnancies Enjoy it while/if it lasts!