Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
Jatango
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone having pain right where their legs meet their girly bits? It feels like what happens when you've been riding horses in the wrong size saddle, like your pubic bones have been all bounced around and bruised! I have my Chiro appt. today, thank goodness, so maybe that will help? I figure it was from all the pressure from Shane's big head!

Had two solid contractions last night that went about 60 seconds each about 3 minutes apart. They felt like really bad stomach cramps. I was on the toilet at the time and figured they were digestive in nature, but then nothing productive happened. If that is what labor is like, we're going to be in for a wild ride! They were super low though, and kind of isolated. Where do you feel yours most?

Sent from my iPhone, auto-correct be darned!

Advertisement

Jatango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Re: May Babies 4/9-4/15

Oh oh I am officially cleared for a hb as of today! My mw would have switched my dates around a bit for the last few days as they did give me two different due dates (would have just had to switch it to the one 5 days sooner) but now we don't have to mess with that =D I can't see the baby coming any time soon but it is nice to know that if it did I wouldn't have to drive all the way to the hospital.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #13
Mommy2LivandNoah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Only 24 hours left on meds! So excited...I can't wait to be able to not have to set my alarm in the middle of the night to take a pill..ugh.

I'm on the market for a Sleepy Wrap for under $30 if anyone runs across one..Looking for a real basic color, not like bright pink or green or something that won't go with a lot of clothes.

Got the crib set up this weekend and bedding put on it. First DS's room rearranged with the the toy box moved into our spare room and exchanged his queen for a twin that helped the crib not be so squished in his room. Thankful things are getting done....I just have this DYING need to get things accomplished..thankful for spurts of energy and for this last week of bedrest winding down. Not sure how long it will take my body once off meds to go into labor, and I am wanting to get things in order(cleanliness wise) just in case its sooner rather then later.

Will be baking a carrot cake this week to put in the freezer so that I can pull it out upon going into labor and be able to have birthday cake for the little man once he comes out. Plus, its just great getting the kids excited about his arrival. They are so excited and ask all the time when he's coming out.

Hip/pelvic pain yes...Seeing a chiro every other week to help, but she says its not joints, just really tight muscles that I need to stretch out more often throughout the day..add that to the list of things to do. haha
Old 04-09-2012, 10:51 AM   #14
CHERUBUMS
Registered Users
Formerly: mnotley75
seller

My Mood:

I LOVE my chiro! Hard not to when he's my hubby! lol

I don't know what I would do... likely FALL APART if it weren't for him. I'm so thankful that I just have to drop in to the office any time I need an adjustment and I get extra special care.

~Michelle
Old 04-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #15
kathygriffin86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

jatango thats how i feel. I think the baby is head down again and putting pressure but im no doctor. All i know is this hip pain in the middle of the night and the feeling like i got kicked in the girlly bits has got to go! Im so sore and uncomfortable. Im only 34 weeks....i didnt feel this way with the others till much later along. also i was up all night with contractions. they are in no pattern, some are only 30 seconds some seem to last FOREVER. I believe they are diffrent than the bh bc its just like a period/rolling cramp. then it will go away and come back......just enough to keep me up. also burning at the top of my stomach but tums helped that. ok im done complaining for today, just weird that im not as far as i feel i should be before i have these pains. i dont want him coming too early ya know?
kathygriffin86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #16
jesscorine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathygriffin86 View Post
All i know is this hip pain in the middle of the night and the feeling like i got kicked in the girlly bits has got to go!
Amen! I get a butt pushing out under my ribs, a foot to the hip/spine and a head blasting through my cervix hahhah
jesscorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #17
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscorine View Post
I've been having nice dreams. Dreams about family and friends that I'll never see again (ex: my cousin who has always been like a brother to me, that has joined a monastery...I'm not religious, I'll never be able to visit him -- also my best friend who died of cancer 7 years ago) -- they've been very emotionally fulfilling. I feel like this baby might fill a few gaps that I've been feeling in my life the past few years
Oh I LOVE having dreams like that...so, satisfying. I once dreampt about my grandmother who passed suddenly. We were in a graveyard at another funeral and got a glimpse into the gates of heaven and she was there, waiting for whomever it was, perfect as ever. It was over 10 years ago i'm sure that i had this dream, and i still remember how beautiful, amazing and peaceful it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightblonde View Post
Oh oh I am officially cleared for a hb as of today! My mw would have switched my dates around a bit for the last few days as they did give me two different due dates (would have just had to switch it to the one 5 days sooner) but now we don't have to mess with that =D I can't see the baby coming any time soon but it is nice to know that if it did I wouldn't have to drive all the way to the hospital.
YAY! I am counting down the days till i'm cleared for the birth center. Have to be 37 weeks...so 12 more days i think....BUT i took the latest due date as i usually go late. BUT early u/s said one day sooner and the 20 week one put me 5 days sooner. So if it was the difference in a day, we'd take the earlier date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2LivandNoah View Post
Only 24 hours left on meds! So excited...I can't wait to be able to not have to set my alarm in the middle of the night to take a pill..ugh.

I'm on the market for a Sleepy Wrap for under $30 if anyone runs across one..Looking for a real basic color, not like bright pink or green or something that won't go with a lot of clothes.

Got the crib set up this weekend and bedding put on it. First DS's room rearranged with the the toy box moved into our spare room and exchanged his queen for a twin that helped the crib not be so squished in his room. Thankful things are getting done....I just have this DYING need to get things accomplished..thankful for spurts of energy and for this last week of bedrest winding down. Not sure how long it will take my body once off meds to go into labor, and I am wanting to get things in order(cleanliness wise) just in case its sooner rather then later.

Will be baking a carrot cake this week to put in the freezer so that I can pull it out upon going into labor and be able to have birthday cake for the little man once he comes out. Plus, its just great getting the kids excited about his arrival. They are so excited and ask all the time when he's coming out.

Hip/pelvic pain yes...Seeing a chiro every other week to help, but she says its not joints, just really tight muscles that I need to stretch out more often throughout the day..add that to the list of things to do. haha

Mmmm carrot cake! My ODD was asking how many days till Molly comes and why did we have to keep waiting for her lol! and Yay for no more meds!!!! I also have this want to get things in order...not necc nesting persay, but i know DH won't do it unless i nag him and i cannot physically do some things. I did get the crib put together yesterday by myself (pics on fb group)

AFM- i took DD (6) with me to get a pedicure and she got her nails painted hot pink I figure one now at 35 weeks, and one again at 38 weeks and i'll be set unless i go past 40 weeks. Pretty cheap here too, $20 for toes or $30 for pedi/main with free french tips (plus tip ofcourse)
Old 04-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #18
mommyria2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My hips haven't been too bad but I do have pelvic pain... just like being kicked in the girly bits every morning. lol. I have found that sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps with that. I know this baby is head down too. Last week when the mw checked me she could feel the head plus the butt is constantly in my ribs.

Ooh Tina, a mani/pedi sounds like fun. I just hope I can take the time to get my hair cut next weekend.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #19
CHERUBUMS
Registered Users
Formerly: mnotley75
seller

My Mood:

I've got appointments booked too for a fresh haircut/hand massage/tea ritual at my favorite salon on the 17th and a spa manicure/pedicure on the 21st. Can't wait for the pampering.

Who knows when I'll be able to get away again for such luxuries after Kira is here?

Michelle
Old 04-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #20
LittleClaraLove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So annoyed with my drs office right now. I have to go in this afternoon for an "anesthesiologist consult" because I have a very minor heart condition. And apparently in this office, if you've ever had to see a cardiologist for any reason, you have to have one of these appts. (Anyone with abnormal cardiac history has to "know their options" with anesthesia.) Just for me to go in and say "No, I will under no circumstances consent to you jabbing a needle in my spine. Thanks. Bye." I am annoyed.
LittleClaraLove is offline   Reply With Quote