Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #21
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Babies 4/9-4/15

All those spa treatments sound delicious! I seriously need an eyebrow wax, pedi, hair dye and hair cut before this baby comes. A massage sounds wonderful too, oh and a facial Now how to come up with a couple extra hundred bucks... hmmmm.

Advertisement

Old 04-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #22
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have had some weird dreams - one in which a friend was pregnant and then a few weeks later I found out she IS pregnant!

We all had a really nice Easter. My parents and my ILs all are friends, so we just do one big gathering so we don't have to try to go to two different celebrations. My brother just got engaged last Tuesday, so his fiance and her parents and siblings came as well. Then my other brother's girl friend came. So it was a very big group, but lots of fun!

I think this baby is still transverse and not wanting to go head down. I have never had the constant need to pee, I don't feel like there is a head digging down into my pelvis, and the weirdest thing is it hurts to roll from my left side at night to my right. Like I will feel okay on my left, roll to my right and then everything feels like it is getting pulled, the baby is getting squished etc. Not comfortable. I'm really hoping she will turn soon, as it is getting so close to the end - I REALLY do not want a c/s! She is also WAY out in front, so I'm wondering if the way I'm carrying her has anything to do with why she is still transverse. I'm doing the spinning babies exercises, but nothing seems to really help.

Over Easter I got a lot of comments on my belly I haven't gained too much weight, so everything is pretty much just the baby. If you look at me from the back I don't look pregnant at all, but it you look from the side it is like, "WOW!" I stick way out! I've had a few random people come up and stop me and tell me that I am the cutest pregnant lady they've seen, or that I have such a cute belly. I have to say that I will take those comments any day over the "wow you've gotten huge!" It is so funny though, some people will ask when I'm due and they will say, "wow! you are tiny!" And then others will say "You must be due any day!" I guess everyone has their own idea on what is small and huge!

I personally think I look silly. My belly sticks out so far out front. I still have a waistline if you look at me straight on since everything sticks out. Even my mom (who has had 6 babies and is the same build as me) commented on how I'm carrying. Can I just say I'm SO ready to have this baby come out!?!
Old 04-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #23
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nicole- my legs are super hairy and i was slightly embarrassed...but i need more wax strips so i can sugar wax them at home
Old 04-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #24
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I actually shaved my legs yesterday since.... actually I'm not sure when the last time was I was wearing a dress to church and realized while in the shower that I needed to shave if I was going to pull off wearing a dress!

I was impressed that I was still able to do it, and then proceeded to paint my toenails! That was harder than the shaving! LOL!
Old 04-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #25
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me
I actually shaved my legs yesterday since.... actually I'm not sure when the last time was I was wearing a dress to church and realized while in the shower that I needed to shave if I was going to pull off wearing a dress!

I was impressed that I was still able to do it, and then proceeded to paint my toenails! That was harder than the shaving! LOL!
Yep, I was that way with shaving too...mainly for the reason that we have a small hot water heater, and after washing my long hair and my body there wasn't any hot water left for shaving. but I got my hair chopped last week, and voila! It takes me so little time to wash my hair I can shave again. My hubby is happy about that. My toes need some attention, though. Poor little piggies!
Old 04-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #26
jesscorine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
I think this baby is still transverse and not wanting to go head down. I have never had the constant need to pee, I don't feel like there is a head digging down into my pelvis, and the weirdest thing is it hurts to roll from my left side at night to my right. Like I will feel okay on my left, roll to my right and then everything feels like it is getting pulled, the baby is getting squished etc. Not comfortable. I'm really hoping she will turn soon, as it is getting so close to the end - I REALLY do not want a c/s! She is also WAY out in front, so I'm wondering if the way I'm carrying her has anything to do with why she is still transverse. I'm doing the spinning babies exercises, but nothing seems to really help.

Over Easter I got a lot of comments on my belly I haven't gained too much weight, so everything is pretty much just the baby. If you look at me from the back I don't look pregnant at all, but it you look from the side it is like, "WOW!" I stick way out! I've had a few random people come up and stop me and tell me that I am the cutest pregnant lady they've seen, or that I have such a cute belly. I have to say that I will take those comments any day over the "wow you've gotten huge!" It is so funny though, some people will ask when I'm due and they will say, "wow! you are tiny!" And then others will say "You must be due any day!" I guess everyone has their own idea on what is small and huge!

I personally think I look silly. My belly sticks out so far out front. I still have a waistline if you look at me straight on since everything sticks out. Even my mom (who has had 6 babies and is the same build as me) commented on how I'm carrying. Can I just say I'm SO ready to have this baby come out!?!
same here! I'm tiny, so I can tell when her butt is on either side. She's only been transverse and alternates sides...HOW?!??! lol
jesscorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #27
jamilynn84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHERUBUMS
I LOVE my chiro! Hard not to when he's my hubby! lol

I don't know what I would do... likely FALL APART if it weren't for him. I'm so thankful that I just have to drop in to the office any time I need an adjustment and I get extra special care.

~Michelle
Jealous. Majorly.

Apologizing in advance for iPhone typos/autocorrect
Old 04-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #28
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Uhmm I think I have shaved my legs..once? maybe twice this entire pregnancy *runs and hides*..though I HAVE used dp's face trimmer on my legs and bikini area a few times...I think I may attempt that one last time tonight dd is already asleep and I don't have much going on - I'm considering requesting some help but it tends to get a bit awkward.

I should totally get off my bum and run to the library really fast to get rid of the book and movie I have that are due tomorrow - it is supposed to rain and I guarantee I wont want to be out walking in it if it is.

I just had to cancel my chiro appointment this week =( we really can't afford it right now, I should be able to squeeze at least one more visit in but not for at least 10 days unless we get back some money sooner than expected. I wish they did direct billing.

I also did the thing that I always seem to do and now cannot find the little pack that has my license, debit and cc in it - I really want to pay my cell phone bill BAH.

Maybe I will stop in giant tiger super quick and buy some 1/2 off easter candy - certain dp would not approve & it probably isn't the best way to spend our money but I WANT CHOCOLATE!
Old 04-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #29
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I shaved my legs today too... Wow what an adventure our shower is ridiculously tiny. I had to get out of the shower, and prop my leg up on the ledge of the tub to do it at all.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #30
jesscorine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have actually kept up with shaving my legs & bikini area for once...I know the time will come when I won't be able to...and I don't want it to be out of control for delivery time! I don't think I can actually see my bikini area anymore...but I'll keep up with it as long as I can! hahhah
jesscorine is offline   Reply With Quote