Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #21
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Red Raspberry Leaf Tea

It calms your uterus? Wow. Would this be good for cramps associated with a period? Mine are pretty horrible, and I'm afraid they may just get worse after my miscarriage. If this will help with period cramps (I sometimes drink pickle juice, I imagine this will taste better), then I'd be willing to try it!

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #22
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
It calms your uterus? Wow. Would this be good for cramps associated with a period? Mine are pretty horrible, and I'm afraid they may just get worse after my miscarriage. If this will help with period cramps (I sometimes drink pickle juice, I imagine this will taste better), then I'd be willing to try it!
I would think so. But it depends on the person. I drank it for PMS symptoms in general (mood swings etc) and it really helped.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #23
aumismommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Check out motherlove's site as well as looking up established, midwives and talking with them about rrl. I have always been told it is good, or great, at any point in a womans life. It is excellent for helping a baby stick early pregnancy, therefore helping prevent miscarriage, helps with menstrual issues, great for toning the uterus prepping for labor, etc it is also a main ingredient in the post partum tea my midwives give me.

ISO: Ring Sling WC, Soft Star Shoes (brand) shoes size 8/9 (toddler) or infant
aumismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:59 AM   #24
lilac0226
Registered Users

This tea seems to have a lot of potential benefits. It could be coincidence but I did read that it has iron, and just the iron pills alone didn't seem to do much, but now that I am also drinking the tea my energy level has been a little higher.

I prefer to buy the red raspberry leaf and brew it over the tea bags. I don't know if there is a huge difference or not. I just boil water and put the loose leaf in a metal colander over the pot. Then I let it cool. I pour it into a 64 ounce bottle and put some sugar in to make it as sweet tea. I drink at around half a bottle a day.

This is my first pregnancy trying it but I feel optimistic that it will be helpful. Plus it taste pretty good as cold sweet tea.

Last edited by lilac0226; 04-26-2012 at 01:01 AM.
lilac0226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:16 AM   #25
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

My MW said iI could drink up to 3 quarts a day. She said I could even drink it in the place of a lot of my water. I don't... I only brew up 2 bags a day. It's pretty tasty with honey. I don't much care for it as ice tea, though.
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote