Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

her rash flared up again help me thing of why...

Soo DD odd allergy/excema not sure rash she gets really flared this evening. it got read irritated itchy puffy it jsut looked awful..

food wise it wasn't a banner food day I admit but there wasn't anything she hasn't had before..
morning she ate a bunch of rice chex and drank some Almond milk
we were at burger king at lunch so they could play M ate like 3 fries and 1.5 chicken nuggets and a few sips of older sisters sprite
brown rice boiled chicken carrots and broccoli at dinner

SHes did have a messy diaper as we were leaving Burger king they dont have changing tables so I changed her in the van I had no wet cloth wipes so I used some pampers flusable wipes I had in the diaper bag.. Ive done this before but its not somethign I normally do. Never noticed a flare up with them before though...

after we go home (around 3pm) she played outside mostly with her sister it was in the 90s today so that likely didn't help a lot.. However she was changed every couple of hours and I lathered the spots with cream at every change it seemed to help some..

about 8pm and maybe an hour after her last change I gave her a bath I used a little head to toe wash (target brand) the same bottle I've had no for months and as I liek to do when she is a little rashy I added a cap full of her wipe solution http://www.lusaorganics.com/natural-...ce-p/juice.htm which in the past has always calmed her rash... However when she was done (about 20 mintues as she lieks to play) OMG shes was bright red and she was trying sooo hard to scratch it.. I thought maybe it was jsut the bath that once dried and all it wouldn't look so bad but ugg it did..

She in a sposie tonight cause it laundry night I lathered some Butt paste on her but I'm getting frustrated trying to figure why she is flaring sooo much.

Deanna

Advertisement

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: her rash flared up again help me thing of why...

Maybe try a bath with just water, no baby wash or anything? I know my older son, who is 7, had eczema as a baby and even now he complains about bubble bath making him itchy so he only take a bubble bath occasionally.

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #3
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: her rash flared up again help me thing of why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysniris View Post
Maybe try a bath with just water, no baby wash or anything? I know my older son, who is 7, had eczema as a baby and even now he complains about bubble bath making him itchy so he only take a bubble bath occasionally.
I was kinda thinking that. I dont normally do the soap in the bath she ussually jsut has the water only or water and the Lu Sa which I also don't do often.. Shes been in a bubble kick lately but the bath might not be the place.

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote