Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
AW-R
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DELETE FOR SOLD! EUC/VGUC Toddlerhawk-$65ppd

We are a smoke-free, animal-loving home (dogs and cats), and I usually ship out the day after payment.

I couldn't find any stains or anything, but we did use this Toddlerhawk quite a bit on weekends when my 4 yr old was little. Then it was put away with the plan to use it again with our newer baby, but he wasn't having it. Now he's 17 months, and I hate to give it up, but its just sitting in a closet and I don't foresee him suddenly appreciating it.

The toddlerhawk has dark orange straps with a cream/tan/brown/orange butterfly/plant pattern. I'm asking $65ppd, but will consider a partial trade if you have something I'm ISO. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1373060
Please pm me for the fastest response.

Advertisement

Allyssa--mom to Bennett (09/2007) and Lachlan (11/2010), 2 dogs & 2 cats, wife to Arty (14 yrs)--a done-with-diapers , searching for zen, trying to be more green, loves trades, happy-having-a-career mom who tries to do it all!

Last edited by AW-R; 04-19-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: sold
AW-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
AW-R
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: EUC/VGUC Toddlerhawk-$65ppd

Allyssa--mom to Bennett (09/2007) and Lachlan (11/2010), 2 dogs & 2 cats, wife to Arty (14 yrs)--a done-with-diapers , searching for zen, trying to be more green, loves trades, happy-having-a-career mom who tries to do it all!
AW-R is offline   Reply With Quote