Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
moteq
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Car-seat info in Japanese, anyone?

DS is in a toddler Early Intervention program, and when I dropped him off this morning I noticed that the nice mama of one of his classmates had turned her son FFing. Though the boy is chronologically 2, he was a micro preemie and still can not sit up on his own. I asked, and he's 15 lbs.

Unfortunately, her English is fairly basic, though it's admittedly better than my Japanese. I showed her my RF seats and told her it was safer. I think she'll turn it back (that's how it was before), but I'd like to print out some info for her in Japanese, if it's available.

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00117 has some info, but it seems to be the old weight/age recommendation. I'll keep looking, but if anyone has recs, that would be awesome.

The seat is an Evenflo Titan, and I'm also going to hunt for a user manual in Japanese. Wish me luck!

Advertisement

Old 04-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
moteq
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump