Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
mebl0901
Registered Users
seller

Question about buying kawaiis

I'm wanting to buy some kawaii diapers but my go-to store (diaper junction) is out atm. I googled them and a website called Luv Your Baby or something along those lines came up. Is that their home site? Is it a reliable, trustworthy site? Does it ship from the US or am I going to have to worry about customs? Tia

I'm posting from my phone which I don't usually do do I apologize ahead of time for crazy spelling/grammar errors.

Advertisement

Old 04-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've heard okay things about that site. I bought mine from jackbenatural and really liked them - quick, free shipping and god customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
That is the main site. They come from Canada so they take a bit to get to their destination. I've bought from their twice and had no issues. That was in '10 though. I didn't have to deal with customs either.

Oh, I have bought them from Sweetbottoms Baby too. Very fast service. I ordered a HWGN Sunday & got it today.

Last edited by P!nkPepper; 04-11-2012 at 06:23 PM.
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
mommytoreanne
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Question about buying kawaiis

I say use jackbenatural as well and the do free shipping also.
mommytoreanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #5
gehagge
Registered Users
seller
seller

I second sweetbottomsbaby as well. Free shipping, had most of the styles of Kawaii I wanted in stock at the time.
gehagge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
mebl0901
Registered Users
seller

I checked out the other sites mentioned in this thread and was disappointed to see that the diapers are a few dollars more there. Does the main kawaii site have free shipping or would the free shipping make up the price difference with the shipping from Canada? It looks like you have to actually check out to see shipping costs instead of offering a shipping estimate.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #7
agzip03
Registered Users

The main site makes you pay for shipping. I bought two diapers that totaled about $20 and with shipping my total ended up being a little over $32 if I recall correctly. It took about two weeks for my order to get to me.
agzip03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #8
gehagge
Registered Users
seller
seller

I did the math between the US free shipping sites and the Kawaii site in Canada (or do they ship from China, I was a little confused about that). For what I was buying, it was cheaper to pay more per diaper and get free shipping than to pay less per diaper and pay the shipping. It may depend on how many you are getting and what types, you just have to do the math to compare. I bought 6 diapers, perhaps if you buy more there is less of a difference, I don't know. I know for just a few it's probably cheaper to pay a little more per diaper and not pay shipping.
gehagge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #9
havingfun
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shipping is free for orders over $80. I ordered last year and shipping took less than 2 weeks if I remember correctly. I had no issues with their site, but if you're not buying enough to get to $80 it's probably better to get them through another site.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
Samandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bought 10 from the Luv my baby site. They had free shipping for 10 at the time, I don't know about now. Never had a problem. Mine shipped from Canada.
Samandy is offline   Reply With Quote