Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

gogonatural.com

UPDATE: I contacted them and in fact my information was not sold or authorized. The scam travel company has targeted her business and used "dubious internet search techniques" to mine for contact info. Just want to make that clear.

Today I was surprised to get a sales call, I never get any telemarketers and go out of my way to get off calling and junkmail lists. He was rambling on and on about what a fantastic offer it was for 75% off Norwegian cruiselines. Since there was never a break in his speech I finally cut him off and asked him to start over with the part about "my recent purchase at..." that he initially glossed over. He was talking about my recent purchase at gogonatural.com. Very true, I bought diapers there a few weeks ago. I kindly asked him to remove me from the list and he sounded surprised and disappointed. A cruise is not at the top of my list of priorities right now as I handle an active busy early walker.

Is it typical for companies you buy diapers from to sell your information? I lost a lot of respect for them with that. I looked at their site again and it says:

Privacy Policy
GoGo Natural will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information. All information that you provide to us will be used to process your order or to send you updates on sales and promotions.

Advertisement

Last edited by mrspopo; 04-12-2012 at 02:05 AM.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: gogonatural.com

Heck no. No company should be doing that. I'd contact GoGo and make sure that they actually gave it to the people and not that it was hacked or something like that.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:48 AM   #3
cantwaitfornumber2
Registered Users
seller

I wasn't pleased with gogo either... They didn't have 75% of the items I ordered and took days to contact me, then only told me about the 60% and just reimbursed me for the rest without telling me, so needless to say I wasnt impressed.
cantwaitfornumber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #4
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

HOLY *HIT. I hope everyone reads this! That is such bad business!
Old 04-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
This happened to me too the other day! I've never ordered from them but I did make an account.

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
Old 04-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #6
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hm. I wonder if they really didn't sell your info. I ordered from them once and got terrible customer service. My package took forever to ship, then when it came half of it was missing. I contacted them about it, and they got back to me days later saying the rest of the diapers were coming straight from the manufacturer. Their tone was rude, IMO. They made it seem like I was silly for even asking.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
tmunky
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I ordered several things from the 2 weeks ago. Everything was in stock and shipped in just a few days. The specific color of the mesh sling that I ordered was not available and I was contacted within hours of placing the order with the available color choices. I had great customer service and would order from them again. Now I am concerned that I will be getting crazy calls
tmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
thejuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ummm I got a call about that stupid cruise line yesterday too. I haven't ordered from her in a looong time. A year I think.