Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 02:27 AM   #41
Only's Avatar
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,971
If the bacon and eggs is available can I get it to 28412?

Thanks!

Advertisement

__________________
"You think that true love is the only thing that can crush your heart;
that will take your life and light it up or destroy it.
Then, you become a mother."

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #42
rockchikcassie's Avatar
rockchikcassie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cleburne, TX
Posts: 607
My Mood:
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8stang View Post
Yes but there is only 1 yrd of the Bacon & eggs.
$4 for the ft
Awesome, I want the bacon and eggs and 2 yards of the french terry to 76033. pp is cassiejacobs@live.com
__________________
Full time student, mommy and wife! Love the boys in my life Chase, DS Merrick aka Batman (2/08), Silas (5/11) & #3 coming 6/13

ISO/IHA: http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1286842
rockchikcassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #43
k8stang's Avatar
k8stang
Registered Users
Formerly: Kooshie_Keister
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 583
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchikcassie View Post
Awesome, I want the bacon and eggs and 2 yards of the french terry to 76033. pp is cassiejacobs@live.com
Invoice sent
__________________
Have you heard Younique has natural 3D fiber lashes?
k8stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #44
k8stang's Avatar
k8stang
Registered Users
Formerly: Kooshie_Keister
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 583
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugstrees View Post
If the bacon and eggs is available can I get it to 28412?

Thanks!
It's pending
__________________
Have you heard Younique has natural 3D fiber lashes?
k8stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #45
10Newtons's Avatar
10Newtons
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,773
My Mood:
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8stang View Post
On the last two I have them priced as a piece instead of by yard since they are under 2yrds. But the first one, I will cut 1 yard for you @ $9.
Just let me know if that works
Yep! That works...and I guess I will take the whole pieces of the pinks. Zip is 51334. You can invoice me at lilmonkeys9@yahoo.com

I will be out all day today, but will send late tonight or tomorrow.
__________________
Yep! They are ALLLLLL mine!
Kris, Mama to 10 and Granmama to 4
10Newtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #46
k8stang's Avatar
k8stang
Registered Users
Formerly: Kooshie_Keister
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 583
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Newtons View Post
Yep! That works...and I guess I will take the whole pieces of the pinks. Zip is 51334. You can invoice me at lilmonkeys9@yahoo.com

I will be out all day today, but will send late tonight or tomorrow.
Invoice sent
__________________
Have you heard Younique has natural 3D fiber lashes?
k8stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #47
k8stang's Avatar
k8stang
Registered Users
Formerly: Kooshie_Keister
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 583
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandkara View Post
Yes, please let me know if the Boys Are Smelly falls through. Thanks!
It sold, sorry.
So your total from the other two with shipping is $11.90 - my pp is ksager79@msn.com
__________________
Have you heard Younique has natural 3D fiber lashes?
k8stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #48
hapakids's Avatar
hapakids
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 67
My Mood:
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

I will take Ottobre 6/2010; 1/2010; 2/2005; 3/2009

on the sesame street knit - is it rib knit, thick interlock knit, or like a lighter jersey knit?

Same question on the light blue & yellow ooga knit?

Im looking for thicker type of interlock knit, so if these are thick I will take them as well. If its rib knit or lighter jersey knit then I will pass and just take the 4 ottobre.

Thank you! Laura
hapakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #49
k8stang's Avatar
k8stang
Registered Users
Formerly: Kooshie_Keister
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 583
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapakids View Post
I will take Ottobre 6/2010; 1/2010; 2/2005; 3/2009

on the sesame street knit - is it rib knit, thick interlock knit, or like a lighter jersey knit?

Same question on the light blue & yellow ooga knit?

Im looking for thicker type of interlock knit, so if these are thick I will take them as well. If its rib knit or lighter jersey knit then I will pass and just take the 4 ottobre.

Thank you! Laura
Sorry 3/09 is pending, and elmo is a jersey.
Good news I still have the other 3 otto's and ooga is an interlock - so total for those is $34.95 and my pp is ksager79@msn.com
__________________
Have you heard Younique has natural 3D fiber lashes?
k8stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #50
hapakids's Avatar
hapakids
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 67
My Mood:
Re: MM yarn, OBV, Dyed Wool Interlock, knits, Louet wheel *VERY PIC HEAVY* updated 5/

payment sent. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8stang View Post
Sorry 3/09 is pending, and elmo is a jersey.
Good news I still have the other 3 otto's and ooga is an interlock - so total for those is $34.95 and my pp is ksager79@msn.com
hapakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.