Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
jessd32003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

~SOLD~I'll admit I got addicted to collecting these in all the cute prints. But, we pretty much never use them. My kids don't usually take their lunch to school and they are old enough that we don't have to pack snacks to run to Walmart. So, it's time to let go....lol. All are in great shape. All are lined with rip stop nylon. All have gusseted bottoms. All come from a non-smoking home. More descriptions below

Sandwich baggies: 5 total. Prints are little red riding hood, woodland friends, campers (has 1 or two super light spots that the camera couldn't even catch) and giraffes. Also have a mixed tape one not pictured (here is link to that print: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67340009...e-sandwich-bag). All are in perfect shape unless noted. All are from thehighfiberco on Etsy. The giraffes is from Zerlina Crafts on Etsy and is the same as the others but seems to be slightly larger. I'd like to sell all 5 together for $37ppd (includes shipping and dc) but would consider splitting up into smaller sets.

Snack Baggies: 5 total. The prints are tattoo, skulls, squirrels, rainbow, and guitar. All are in perfect condition except tattoo is a little faded (common with that print) and rainbow has a small stain on one side of the pull tabs. All except squirrels is from thehighfiberco on Etsy. The squirrels is from Zerlina Crafts on etsy and is the same as the others except maybe slightly larger. I'd like to sell all 5 together for $32ppd (includes shipping and dc) but would consider splitting into smaller sets.

Would sell both sets together for $64ppd.....that's only $6.40 each shipped!!! All lined with food safe nylon (I think that's what it's called ).

Advertisement

Last edited by jessd32003; 10-07-2012 at 09:33 AM.
jessd32003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
jessd32003
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Reusable snack and sandwich bags in super cute prints

bump