Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2016, 02:22 PM   #1
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby activities...

What kind of things do you mommas and dads do with your little ones?

My little guy is just shy of 3 months old and very alert and "active". I'm just looking to hear what kind of things you do to entertain your los.

Mine currently loves to lay on the couch and rub his hands on the fabric. He also likes to be in my carrier while I work out. Squats are his favorite! He giggles after every one. Hah!

Advertisement

kmrotski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 02:36 PM   #2
ajaynak
Registered Users
seller

Re: Baby activities...

My baby is 6 months and loves to be outside so I try to have her out for a little bit if it is nice enough. She also loves when I squat and is really into standing. She is super strong and has always had real busy legs. At just shy of 3 months is when I started leaving her on the floor a lot more and she liked reaching and grasping or just staring at her hands for a while. Now she is rolling and creeping everywhere. Oh she also LOVES to shower and drink the rain drops she started that right around when she had really good head control.
ajaynak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 02:43 PM   #3
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaynak View Post
My baby is 6 months and loves to be outside so I try to have her out for a little bit if it is nice enough. She also loves when I squat and is really into standing. She is super strong and has always had real busy legs. At just shy of 3 months is when I started leaving her on the floor a lot more and she liked reaching and grasping or just staring at her hands for a while. Now she is rolling and creeping everywhere. Oh she also LOVES to shower and drink the rain drops she started that right around when she had really good head control.
Mine has very busy legs as well! I've also started letting him just lay on his back and kick and he loves it. Im glad my little guy isn't the only babe that stares at his hands lol!

I've always wanted to take him in the shower with me or let my husband take him but I haven't taken that plunge yet.
kmrotski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:59 PM   #4
maliha
Registered Users

i read to her books with textures and sound effects. we also play her nursery rhymes in three languages - english, polish, and spanish. we are also learning asl.
maliha is offline   Reply With Quote