Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
BradleyMomma
Registered Users
seller

Swaddlebees NB AIO experiences

I have a good stash of BGE and prefolds from my last baby but I am looking to add some NB diapers since my babies have both been 6lbers. I don't like mf/synthetic so I was thinking this would be a good choice. Do you like them?

I might also add some NB pockets too, any recs on good natural inserts that aren't too bulky for an xs/NB diaper?

Advertisement

BradleyMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
bluemoonbutterfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swaddlebees NB AIO experiences

I have not got to try the ones I have yet, but from what I have been hearing they are great diapers. Swaddlebees has a pocket(mini nappi). It has a cotton velour inner with a cotton/bamboo insert. I got a couple of the mini nappis during a seconds sell and I love the way they feel on the inside. They did not come with the inserts so I have no idea about them.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
chegmom
Registered Users

I have two mini nappis I'm using with my Four week old. She was 8lb at birth and currently 9.5lb. She is on the second snap, so still room to grow. They fit great, are super soft, and no leaks. Also, since the insert is bamboo/cotton you can either stuff or lay it on top (which I usually do).
chegmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Pink84
Registered Users
seller

I'm also interested in knowing
Pink84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #5
daisy7843
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE our newborn simplex, I started with two and now have nine. Emery is a month old today and 9lbs 2oz. She is still on the smallest setting as she is long and lean. We are using Grovia's, BGXS, HH mini's, Charlie Banana XS and prefolds when we have to. What I like about the simplex: the button down for the cord, the "insert" agitates out so it gets the cleanest, the prints, most absorbent. Only complaint is that she hates to be changed and kicks or scrunches into a ball, making it hard to snap the snaps. Aplix is much easier in that respect but I hate washing our Aplix diapers. Oh I also like that there is an opening so I can stuff an extra insert in for night time.
daisy7843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
BradleyMomma
Registered Users
seller

The mini Eco nappies look great but a little to pricey for a sized diaper for me.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
BradleyMomma
Registered Users
seller

Great! Thanks for the reply! I found a website that will do layaway so I think I'm going to stock up on these over the next few months.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
daisy7843
Registered Users
seller

Kissed by the Moon does a newborn rental that I wish I would have known about before she got here, I think I totally would have went that route had I known about it. Although I think we will be able to use these for quite a while (few months) longer. I think the rise will be what makes us size up.
daisy7843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:25 AM   #9
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I love the two that I have. If I didn't have enough diapers already I would have got more. Love the cord snap down and they fit her from birth - 8.5lbs.

I think the rise will be what is outgrown first for us too. At 5.5 weeks and ~10lbs she is on the next smallest snap setting.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #10
ktbug87
Registered Users
seller

We love our NB simplex, and they still fit at 12 weeks old and over 11 pounds!!
ktbug87 is offline   Reply With Quote