Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Gobbler Chat 4/19-4/24

New thread Start em up!!!

How is everyone???

Advertisement

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
luckymomma84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Great. Getting ready to leave for my first trimester fetal scan
luckymomma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Gobbler Chat 4/19-4/24

Woo Hoo Lucky! Can't wait to hear how it goes! How about you Amaggiepie and Cherrycoke??? How about your appts today???
Old 04-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Yeah Can't wait to hear about those appointments!!!

Old 04-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
winodini
Registered Users

My next appt is Monday, 12 weeks!! Time sure seems to be flying the past couple of weeks! (I blame the start of baseball season haha)
Old 04-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #6
cherrycoke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My appointment went great! I met with the male MW today who I have heard rave reviews about and they were not exaggerated He was very nice and even DH liked him. I told him my concerns about the history with the cyst and he was very sympathetic. He wrote me a referral to have an u/s done to check my ovary and see. He did say that even if there was a cyst, all he would recommend is watching it because anything else would have a risk of pre-term labor so if it got to the point where something HAD to be done before baby, they would want to do it far enough along that pre-term labor wouldn't be as big of an issue. I totally get it and hadn't realized that pre-term labor was a risk and when it comes to keeping the ovary or keeping the baby there's no question, baby wins every time The good thing is that if there isn't a cyst when I go for the u/s next week, then I really don't have to worry anymore (this pregnancy) because one is not just going to pop up out of nowhere lol. The lady on the phone at the radiology place was super nice and could hear DS in the background and was talking to me about him. She was surprised when I said he was only 11 months,
"11 months and you're pregnant again? Goodness!"
Not in a bad way, I'm guessing they just don't normally see/hear about their patients having babies that close

I'm not looking forward to holding my bladder, but I am excited to see the bean because I'll be 10 weeks and that's when we saw DS for the first time too

ETA: and Maggie and I met for lunch and it was awesome! Hopefully we can do it again sometime! After lunch I took DS home and we both slept for like 2 hours, it was glorious!

Last edited by cherrycoke; 04-19-2012 at 03:23 PM.
cherrycoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycoke View Post
My appointment went great! I met with the male MW today who I have heard rave reviews about and they were not exaggerated He was very nice and even DH liked him. I told him my concerns about the history with the cyst and he was very sympathetic. He wrote me a referral to have an u/s done to check my ovary and see. He did say that even if there was a cyst, all he would recommend is watching it because anything else would have a risk of pre-term labor so if it got to the point where something HAD to be done before baby, they would want to do it far enough along that pre-term labor wouldn't be as big of an issue. I totally get it and hadn't realized that pre-term labor was a risk and when it comes to keeping the ovary or keeping the baby there's no question, baby wins every time The good thing is that if there isn't a cyst when I go for the u/s next week, then I really don't have to worry anymore (this pregnancy) because one is not just going to pop up out of nowhere lol. The lady on the phone at the radiology place was super nice and could hear DS in the background and was talking to me about him. She was surprised when I said he was only 11 months,
Not in a bad way, I'm guessing they just don't normally see/hear about their patients having babies that close

I'm not looking forward to holding my bladder, but I am excited to see the bean because I'll be 10 weeks and that's when we saw DS for the first time too

ETA: and Maggie and I met for lunch and it was awesome! Hopefully we can do it again sometime! After lunch I took DS home and we both slept for like 2 hours, it was glorious!
I it all!!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by winodini View Post
My next appt is Monday, 12 weeks!! Time sure seems to be flying the past couple of weeks! (I blame the start of baseball season haha)
12 weeks on Monday!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #9
Bella Catalina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycoke View Post

Sounds awesome!

AFM, I feel and the in-laws arrive tonight from London. I managed some basic cleaning this morning (kitchen is still a bomb site!) and then succumbed to a migraine that extra strength tylenol barely touched... but sleep helped a little. The in-laws don't land until 7:15 or so, which means they probably won't come back here from the airport. And feeling the way I do, I have absolutely no problem with that . Not to mention the kids will be in bed anyway. Hmmm. Maybe I can hold off until tomorrow to change the couch slipcovers?? I have a love/hate relationship with white ikea couches
Old 04-20-2012, 04:42 AM   #10
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

ughhh sinuses today and sciatic nerve pain.. WHY!!! LOL Tylenol is for the birds, the stuff doesn't even touch my headache... I give up, I think the best thing for me to do is not take anything and go through the motions. My dreams have been so odd and weird. I am lost with it LOL! Makes no sense to me at all... I am leaving it at that

I need to be getting ready for work but I am here checking the boards sipping on my V* Splash dreaming of chicken biscuits.... *sigh*