Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone else feeling like it will still be forever?

I still have 4 weeks till my DD, my other babies never came early so I am not anticipating an early arrival. I have regular BH contractions and feel like baby is really low. However I feel normal, like nothing will be happening anytime soon. I know 4 weeks will fly by but just seems like forever. I still have a ton to do but I havent hit that "OMG I need to get it done now" point. I am still very procrastinating about it all. LOL

Anyone else feeling like nothing will be happening any time soon?

Advertisement

Old 04-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Me! My dd was a week late, and my son was two weeks early...so I don't know what to expect, but I'm anticipating being really close to my EDD (May 21). My baby is lower than it was a few weeks ago, but not really "dropped", so I can still walk and sit pretty easily.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:36 PM   #3
mommieofpees
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else feeling like it will still be forever?

Over here! Edd is May 20th but ods was right on time and yds was a week late, I have everything done and am literally just waiting for her to make her appearance so time is definitely dragging. I think once we were ready is when it felt like time stopped. Heres to the next 4 or 5 or 6 weeks!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #4
swinega
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Me too!! I have 5 weeks til my edd, and had dd at 36w (induction, and was having contractions when i checked in, but unsure if they were progressing me at all, as i was only 1cm) so I have no clue when to expect this baby!! I could go another 7 weeks possibly (but I sure hope not!!!!!!) Or she could come in a week, I have no clue. I feel like time is standing still!!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i have 3 weeks till my EDD..and all 3 of my other babies have come on or after their EDD's...so really not expecting anything sooner. It feels like forever, but prob b/c i have to get through next week since DH wont' be here..after that, i can relax some and try to enjoy the time. Till then though, i'm stressing
Old 04-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've still got 4 weeks left and my two other babies have come after their due date so I'm pretty sure this one will be late as well. I'm not feeling any pressure, the baby still seems really high and maybe even still transverse. I'm having a lot of braxton hicks contractions, but I've been having them for a long time now. I really don't feel like I'm close, but boy am I ready to be done because of this GD diet!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
mommyria2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yeah I know I'm due way before you guys but mentally I feel like I'm going to end up with a cs at 42wks. Even though everything is going fine. I'm just going to try to have a lot of sex and hope it works.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
aubreyaks
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sorry, no. I feel like it is coming too soon. But I had premature labor last night. We were able to get it stopped. I am actually HOPING for a couple more weeks or so.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #9
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

Due May 19. I don't feel like anything is happening. She definitely hasn't dropped, and I guess I haven't noticed any BH. I know that's not uncommon in first time moms. No bloody show. No mucous plug. Nada.

OB said she would check next week at my 37 wks appointment. She said a lot of moms find it really depressing at 36 wks not to be at all dilated or effaced, so she likes to wait to check and see if she can give some hope that the baby is, in fact, going to come out someday. I would totally feel that way, so I'm okay with waiting, lol.
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #10
solnishka7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have 3 weeks and everyday seems like forever! I can't even deal w thinking about doing this for another 3 weeks!